Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Missing again

chico2
May 4th, 2011, 10:20 AM
Would you believe the little Tabby I brought back to his home a few days ago,is missing again:yell:
The lady was in her frontyard looking for him,I have not seen him,maybe this time she will not be so lucky,but I hope for his sake she is:pray:

There is also another young cat missing a few houses up,but he's been gone more than a week a little Tuxedo.:(
I printed out the instructions 14+posted on how to find a lost cat.
I am constantly looking for the Tuxedo and now the Tabby again,I wish I had kept him:(
People are soooo careless with their cats:yell:

hazelrunpack
May 4th, 2011, 10:42 AM
I just don't understand the mentality that says it's okay to let your cat roam! :yell: Poor little kitties! I hope they make it home soon. Do you think these people will learn a lesson, chico, or does this happen all the time? :frustrated:

Melinda
May 4th, 2011, 10:42 AM
why do people not learn??? I know how you feel chico....I've often returned pets only to have the people call a month or so later to ask if I've seen them again....

14+kitties
May 4th, 2011, 02:06 PM
I am so sorry you are having to go through this again. People just won't learn. You live on a busy street. :wall: Hopefully the kitties are in hiding somewhere and haven't met a bad ending.
I'll keep my fingers crossed for them - and you. I have a feeling you care more for them than their owners do. :(

Sylvie
May 4th, 2011, 02:19 PM
I am :pray: that someone found the kitties and have kept them as indoor kitties. My heart goes out to you Chico and the kitties. The lady should have learned her lesson a long time ago. :grouphug:

chico2
May 4th, 2011, 05:33 PM
Well,the beautyful little Tabby,keeps sneaking out,that's what the owner says:yell:
They are both indoor cats and I have looked everywhere on our walk with Bailey.
I just HATE knowing there are 2 little cats out there,scared and confused..
I give Oscars(the Tux) owner credit,she has posters everywhere,followed the advice from 14+post and is heartbroken:(she has his sister too.
14+,no dead cats on the road,so far:pray:

hazelrunpack
May 4th, 2011, 07:10 PM
I hope they're both found soon :goodvibes: :grouphug: