Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

The Perfect Mother's Day Plate

glasslass
September 25th, 2004, 02:21 PM
I have to share this with you all. You know I've had 4 Den-Dens. I have this plate hanging in my kitchen now. I really identify with it.

meggie1425
September 25th, 2004, 02:33 PM
Thats SO beautiful!! perfect for you!!

wAggie
September 26th, 2004, 09:04 PM
AWWWWWW, omg, how perfect for u, glasslass!!!!

glasslass
September 26th, 2004, 09:12 PM
Actually, after I copied this photo off the web and posted it, I noticed my plate is different. The picture is the same, but it says "Muttertag 1971". :p Didn't realize they had it in both English and German. I got mine from Ebay. Had to have it! :D

wAggie
September 26th, 2004, 09:21 PM
AWWWWWWWW, still, hahahah

it's perfect :)

rexdoggieowner
September 27th, 2004, 08:29 AM
aww its really cute

good idea

Cinnabear
September 27th, 2004, 08:34 AM
I saw that plate and thought of you Glasslass. Very nice and what a special momento for you. :)

krdahmer
September 27th, 2004, 01:21 PM
I love ebay...they always have JUST what you are looking for (even when you are NOT looking for anything!!!!!)!!!! ;)

iRONKNiGHT
September 28th, 2004, 08:01 AM
I love ebay...they always have JUST what you are looking for (even when you are NOT looking for anything!!!!!)!!!! ;)

Praise the Lord i Quit EBAY... however i may restart again LOL AMEN!!

Princesss04
September 28th, 2004, 09:22 AM
Glass.. I was in the antique shop yesterday and I saw an old pic with a little girl holding a poddle dog and you popped in my head. Isn't it funny who many of us have never meet and many of us never will but when I go through out my day when I see or hear something one of you guys pop into my head. :D

krdahmer
September 28th, 2004, 11:17 AM
You're not the only one....I saw a really pretty stained glass piece hangin in someone's window the other day and thought of glasslass!!! LOL

I guess maybe we really do spend too much time on here huh?? *L* :rolleyes:

iRONKNiGHT
September 28th, 2004, 03:09 PM
LOL okay i think it's safe to say ANYTHING Stained glass we see reminds us of glasslass..
PS: you know what else would make that plate look even More Perfect than it already is? A slice of Pizza lol....
i'm kidding!