Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Lost shy fs brown tabby - guelph - has been found

erudnisk
April 24th, 2011, 07:22 PM
LOST BROWN TABBY - [removed] REWARD IF FOUND
Went missing from [removed], Westminster Woods at 3am April 24

“TORY” is a shy 7lbs 6 yr. old female spayed cat that normally lives indoors & visits the patio when supervised. I am a graduating vet & would do absolutely anything to find my girl. She is microchipped.

Please check if she's hiding out in your garage if you live in the area; I have a feeling she must be hunkered down somewhere near by.

Please contact Justine at [removed] if you have seen her. Please hold onto her if found. Thank you so much.

[edited to remove personal info - cat found]

erudnisk
April 24th, 2011, 10:52 PM
I just got a call from my neighbour 4 doors down, who heard meowing in under the hood of his car! I ran there right away & brought Tory safely back home. I just wanted to say thank-you to the animal lovers out there who offered me advice & that I used a lot of the tips posted on this site to search for Tory & that I am very grateful. Thanks again!!! :D The best piece of advice is to maintain a positive attitude!

hazelrunpack
April 24th, 2011, 10:56 PM
I'm so happy you found her!!! :grouphug:

mikischo
April 24th, 2011, 11:49 PM
Yay, so happy to hear you got your girl back safely.:thumbs up

Tundra_Queen
April 25th, 2011, 12:59 AM
That is wonderful news!!! I'm so glad she was found.

erudnisk
April 25th, 2011, 03:08 PM
Thank you for your kind words. Tory is sleeping a lot today; but otherwise is doing well :D I wanted to pass on my encouragement to everyone who is missing a cat - you will find them & don't give up!

BenMax
April 25th, 2011, 03:50 PM
I am so glad to hear that your cat has been found.
I am very curious....did they accept your reward or turn it down.

chico2
April 25th, 2011, 05:13 PM
I was sad reading that beautiful little Tabby-Girl was lost,but elated to read she's back home:thumbs up

erudnisk
April 25th, 2011, 05:31 PM
They turned down my reward & I just couldn't leave it at that... after all, they contacted me twice, once when they saw a look-alike & again when they heard her under the car. I was very grateful & I gave them half of the reward :)

BenMax
April 25th, 2011, 06:22 PM
They turned down my reward & I just couldn't leave it at that... after all, they contacted me twice, once when they saw a look-alike & again when they heard her under the car. I was very grateful & I gave them half of the reward :)

That was nice of them...and you as well.:)

Love4himies
April 25th, 2011, 06:47 PM
Yay!!!!!!!!!!!