Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Twelve yr old Bully with swollen lymph nodes

babyrocky1
April 23rd, 2011, 06:09 PM
Hi all, first, yes, he has been to the vet.. o fcourse there is a possibility of cancer.. He will be biopsied on Wed, but I was given a course of antibiotics hoping that it's an infection.. they told me that it should work within forty eight hours and I am coming up to the forty eighth!
Is there any other explanation for his swollen lymph nodes and is it possible that the antibiotics would take longer to work.. the swollen lymph nodes are only in his neck, no where else.

he did have a bit of a cough and has redness in one eye so I'm hoping that he is just sick with something else.

Scared Crappless!

mummummum
April 23rd, 2011, 08:29 PM
I will PM you hun.

Love4himies
April 23rd, 2011, 09:45 PM
Sending you lots and lots of :goodvibes:. and a great big hug for you :grouphug:

mikischo
April 23rd, 2011, 10:42 PM
I know it is impossible not to worry, but at this point it is too early to know for sure what might be causing the swollen lymph nodes in his neck.

Sending big :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: to you and hoping for the best outcome for sweet Rocky. :goodvibes::goodvibes::goodvibes:

I've seen pictures of him and he is a gorgeous boy. :cloud9:

hazelrunpack
April 23rd, 2011, 10:51 PM
Sending lots of :goodvibes: and good wishes for Rocky!!! :grouphug:

dbg10
April 24th, 2011, 03:15 PM
hoping for a good result for Rocky :goodvibes::goodvibes: and a special :grouphug: for you.

chico2
April 24th, 2011, 05:05 PM
:pray:for Rocky from here too,hopefully it's nothing to worry about:pray: