Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Lost Cat ~ Milton, Ontario

Tatiana
April 18th, 2011, 03:26 PM
Our cat Simon has been missing since April 16th. He is white with brown markings on his head, brown spots on his back, and a brown and white stripped tail. If you have seen him could you please give us a call as we would love to be reunited with our friend. Please Contact us if you have seen him: < removed phone no. >

mikischo
April 19th, 2011, 11:30 AM
Hope you find your beautiful boy soon. :goodvibes: :fingerscr

The following thread has some helpful suggestions on things to do when a cat is missing:

http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=69919

Tatiana
April 19th, 2011, 03:53 PM
Thank you so much for this information, i will put these tips into action right away!

chico2
April 19th, 2011, 05:04 PM
We hope to hear som good news,Simon is a beautiful boy,I am certain he's just waiting to be found and brought to his home. Good Luck:cat:

Tatiana
April 23rd, 2011, 01:00 PM
First, i Wanted to thank everyone for your kind words. Today we finally got a call about Simon. He was found under a deck, pretty far from home; when we got there we had passed away a few minutes ago :( it is very tough on us to find our little one dead. His brother and us are going to miss him so much but we know he is in good hand now.
Tatiana

14+kitties
April 23rd, 2011, 01:09 PM
Tatiana - I am very very sorry for your loss. :grouphug:
:candle::rip: little Simon :candle: You are in a better place now.

mikischo
April 23rd, 2011, 01:12 PM
Tatiana, my deepest condolences to you and your family for your loss. :grouphug:

We had all hoped for better news.

:candle: Run free, sweet :angel2: Simon :cat: :candle:

hazelrunpack
April 23rd, 2011, 03:09 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss, Tatiana :grouphug:

:candle: Simon

chico2
April 23rd, 2011, 03:15 PM
Tatiana,I am so very sorry,not the news we wanted to hear,but like you say,he's in good hands...
:rip:little boy