Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hello from India

Sunil
April 17th, 2011, 07:08 AM
Hello members,
This is Sunil Singh from India. I am a owner of 4 year old female Golden Lebrador. Her name is 'Amber' and she has been diagnosed with Chronic Kidney failure. :(
I am here to get more information on this disease and I hope my girl will recover from this terrible diease.

Thanks in advance!

Sunil Singh

BenMax
April 17th, 2011, 08:40 AM
Welcome to the forum.
I hope that you get the much needed information here. There are members here that have dealt with this with their cats and dogs.
Where abouts in India are you from? I ask as my dad is from India and though I am not familiar with the country I am very curious as it is part of my heritage.

Is your dog under vet care?

hazelrunpack
April 17th, 2011, 09:07 AM
Good to meet you, Sunil, although I'm sorry it's under such circumstances :grouphug: I hope you can find the answers to your questions. And I hope Amber is better soon. :goodvibes:

Welcome to the board!

pbpatti
April 17th, 2011, 11:38 AM
Welcome Sunil to pets, I am sorry to hear that Amber is ailing and hope that you can find information here that may help you out. Do you think you can share some pictures of her??????:thumbs up. patti

marko
April 17th, 2011, 01:50 PM
Sorry to hear of Amber's problem Sunil - but welcome to the forum.

Dee-O-Gee
April 17th, 2011, 07:57 PM
Welcome to the Sunil. :thumbs up

Amber is such a beautiful looking girl and hope you will be able to bring her back to good health. :fingerscr:goodvibes::fingerscr

Just thought I would attach your other thread here and hope further questions are addressed. :grouphug:

http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=76516