Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Cat Harness that actually works?

sneakykitty
September 24th, 2004, 04:51 PM
Marie-

I, too, tried like 3 or 4 small animal harnesses for my cat. All of them basically sucked, as my sneaky kitty was able to wiggle right out of them.

But I appreciate you recommending that B1071 harness, because it works like a charm. Sneakykitty hasn't been able to escape from it, and he quit trying after the first few minutes. I love seeing the look on people's faces when they see me actually walking a cat---it's classic! :eek:

The other cool thing about this B1071 harness is that the metal slides are adjustable, so you can customize it to your small animal's exact size. None of the other harnesses I tried had that.

Anyway, if anyone else wants to see what the cat harness looks like, there is a picture at:

www.midnightpet.com/liteandezharness.html

Thanks you all, and don't forget to hug your cat! :)

TalonsMa
September 24th, 2004, 05:01 PM
I am definately going to look into getting that :) Talon can wiggle out of anything! :eek:

iRONKNiGHT
September 24th, 2004, 05:43 PM
I've done a LOT of researched into Cat harnesses in the Pass..
but i also think a cat jacket harness would be very good and comfortable!
for more information click here (http://www.hdw-inc.com/walkingjackets.htm)

tyr
September 27th, 2004, 02:49 PM
That cat jacket/harness looks amazing! I have never seen one but I have been thinking about getting a harness for my cats so they can go out on my deck. I used to have a roof deck that was well closed in and they loved it - they could roam around free. Recently, my husband and I moved and we have a deck but my little kitty's would be able to squeeze through the fencing:( They are pretty sad. Right now they are pretty content with looking out the screen door but you can see it in their little faces that they would love to lie out on the cool deck. I am definitely going to look into getting some of the jacket harnesses.

Have you tried them on one of your cats? How is it?

Cflat
September 27th, 2004, 03:18 PM
Does it seem strange to anyone else that this poster has 1 post yet they make it seem like they are replying to someone? If I were a betting person I'd say they are the owners of that midnight pet supply place and are advertising.