Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Lost cat Bois des Fillions QC ~ CONTE street near BLVD de GAULLE

sandyrivers
April 6th, 2011, 04:11 PM
Missing since monday march 28th.

Sam ran away in Bois des Fillions, on CONTE street near BLVD de GAULLE.

San is a large cat, long hair, black and white, he is very friendly and may have been taken in by people.

He wore no collar at the time he went missing.

Here is his photo.

Sam belongs to my mother and she really misses him.

If you have any infos about Sam, please call her directly, since she dosnt have internet, and i dont come to the internet cafe very often.

Carmen 450 621 3876.

Call anytime of the day, and she will immediatly come pick him up!

BenMax
April 6th, 2011, 04:26 PM
Did you contact Berger Blanc or the MSPCA? I am not sure who has the contract anymore for your area.
Best to you. I hope you find the angel.

hazelrunpack
April 7th, 2011, 01:57 PM
Oh, no. :( Have you had any luck, sandyrivers? :grouphug:

sandyrivers
February 19th, 2012, 07:35 AM
Sam was not found, not by lack of trying or contacting every shelter...

We hope Sam found a good home...

sandyrivers
March 15th, 2012, 12:50 AM
Hi,

I know my post is old, but Sam still was not found, and my mom still misses him dearly. She still talks about him all the time...

If any one has ANY information at all about Sam, or if you adopted him and he is doing well with you in your family, please let me know, by PM or by posting a reply.

All my mom really want's to know is if he is doing fine.

Thank you

sandyrivers

Dog Dancer
March 15th, 2012, 11:02 AM
Sorry to hear you never found your sweet Sam. Hopefully he is safely cuddled up with someone who took him in. So sorry again, I hope your Mom will one day consider getting a new furbaby to keep hercompany.

sandyrivers
May 3rd, 2012, 07:53 AM
Yes, I know this is an old post...

But no, my mom does not want to get another cat...

Sam was her sweetie, and as she is getting older, I doubt she will have another cat.

The memories of Sam she has are probably the last she will have of a cat sharing her life, and having known Sam myself... The way he would cuddle his gentle face on her neck, the way he would purr when sleeping on her lap, how she would feed him all his special foods of all kinds in these little dishes she had for him, I can say she will keep very fond memories of him indeed!

Where ever you are now big boy Sam, you are loved still by your mommy Carmen!
She will never forget you. You were such a special friend to her, I thank you for the love you gave her, the smiles you brought to her face, and the warmth you shared together...

sandyrivers