Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

THanksgiving Puppy

Mysts38
September 24th, 2004, 06:28 AM
Hello Everyone

We have been accepted by a breeder in Ontario to adopt one of her pups...she had two females left,and we were approved to receive one.

She is a very reputable breeder and comes highly recommened..in fact someone told me that she had an article about her published in Dogs Annual magazine..

We will be picking up our new baby on Thanksgiving weekend..Since the breeder lives near my Mom,,,we can go spend the weekend with my mom and get our fuzz baby too..what a treat!

If you want to check out the mom and dad and first pics of these pups..please go to the link below..The mommy is so sweet looking and Colleen(breeder) says shes has the sweetest nature.

http://www.amberview.net/Current.htm

We are trying to decide a name for a pup...and I had a dream last night that it was Lilly,,,so iam following my heart in this one...

Thanks Cujo buddy for helping us to bring home a baby that you would have loved...LOVE YA LOTS BUD!

Toonces
September 24th, 2004, 06:36 AM
Ohhh so sweet!! what adorable little pups. I think the name Lilly is just perfect.

Have fun with your new baby and enjoy some puppy breath for me! :)

heeler's rock!
September 24th, 2004, 09:43 AM
So is she one of the Aug 15 pups or Sept. 21 pups?

Joelle
September 24th, 2004, 10:09 AM
Mysts38,

WOW! Congrats!! :D I'm really happy you've found another Golden! Lilly's a great name! :)

Best wishes!

Joelle

krdahmer
September 24th, 2004, 10:36 AM
Cool...congratulations....they are all so sweet looking!! :)

debanneball
September 24th, 2004, 10:38 AM
CONGRATULATIONS on your new arrival. Lilly, that is a nice name. When we named our puppy (Stella) my hubby said 'just imagine, you are walking through the park, you are calling your dog....' hence STELLA. In your case, you live in a small town (200 people or so), so this would not apply. I guess you have to see what the puppy acts like, and go on from there. Again, congratulations Mysts....enjoy :D