Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Survivor - Week 2

debanneball
September 24th, 2004, 06:37 AM
Okay, the girls finally got beat, but after all, they should share the losses...
How about Dolly, where did that come from? But again, I can sort of see the ladies point, after all she was playing 2 sides. AND, I always thought chickens could not fly, if you can call that flying. At least is flew good enough to escape death. I wonder if they ever got to eat their eggs...a little burnt. :cool:

meggie1425
September 24th, 2004, 08:19 AM
Oh, so the chicken didnt get killed? thats good, i left the room for that part because i felt so bad for it!! I was kind of happy Dolly got voted out, she thought she controlled who was going to be voted out.. plus she reminded me to much of britney spears, lol!!

debanneball
September 24th, 2004, 09:01 AM
Oh, and I forgot...did I hear this correct, next week each team has to vote one member off? :confused:

BamaRama
September 24th, 2004, 11:53 AM
You heard right, Deb!

I was pretty surprised by the whole Dolly thing as well. I was hoping Eliza would go--she's annoying!!! But I see their point--Dolly was playing both sides, and was very vocal about it.

I swear, if I ever got on that show, I would win. I would be so under the radar, I would at least make it to the merge! Haven't these people learned that to make it far in survivor, you have to play it low and keep your opinions to yourself?! Dolly made herself a target the second she opened her mouth! :D

(Can you tell I'm wayyyy too into it?!)

krdahmer
September 24th, 2004, 11:59 AM
I actually think it was about time for the older folks on this show to get wise and band together and take out the "Amber and Robs" of the group!!! I'm tired of watching pretty people get the million bucks to go with their million dollar smiles!!! :D
Plus, I just love it when the vote is a surprise, it's no fun if you pretty much know who is going...