Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hey,this is my formal introduction.

Brandon W
April 3rd, 2011, 04:13 PM
Hey there

Found this site a week ago when trying to find out what was wrong with two of my dogs. This is a great site,it has helped me so much. Im Brandon,im 22 love dogs,and training them. We have 3 dogs in our immediate family. Bruin(6yrs), the family dog,he is a black lab. Lola(3yrs), my dog who is a boxer mix,and then Gus(9mths) my sisters dog,which is a English Bulldog. Everyone has been asking for pictures,so here are some for you guys. Im sure ill add more as i go. Thanks for the great advice and welcome to this site!

Brandon

Brandon W
April 3rd, 2011, 04:17 PM
Here is more, Lola all decked out,and some of Bruin

Brandon W
April 3rd, 2011, 04:21 PM
here is one of gus,ill get better ones from my sister.

mummummum
April 3rd, 2011, 04:57 PM
Excuse me while I pick myself up off the floor:laugh::laugh::laugh: ~ you've got quite the :crazy: "characters" there Brandon!!!! But what :lovestruck: love-bugs they must be...:cloud9:

Welcome to the board btw!

Brandon W
April 3rd, 2011, 05:11 PM
Thanks,and characters they are. Not sure if they are dogs or not sometimes lol. Lola is a hugeee suck. You would think that breed is not a cuddle kind of breed,but wow. Thats all they are if you raise them right. She has a great personality,always making you laugh.

Melinda
April 3rd, 2011, 06:42 PM
what a gorgeous fur family you have, and I see I'm not the only one who wears a hat and doggles on their dogs *L* welcome to the forum

mikischo
April 3rd, 2011, 06:56 PM
That's a beautiful fur family you have there. All are gorgeous dogs. :cloud9:

Lola reminds me so much of Jack :rip:, a boxer/pitty we once had. Also a big suck. :lovestruck:

Brandon W
April 3rd, 2011, 06:59 PM
haha nope. thats Lola's poker face. They "love" it everytime I get bored out of my mind. Here is Lola's id kill you if you didnt feed me look after I tried to humiliate her when she wasnt in the mood. And the sweet and innocent Lola as a puppy with the "stupid" look. Lola at about 1 year working on her tricks. Shes a bright dog.

Brandon W
April 3rd, 2011, 07:02 PM
Lola trying to figure out what all the different new sounds are,and where they come from.

Brandon W
April 3rd, 2011, 07:12 PM
That's a beautiful fur family you have there. All are gorgeous dogs. :cloud9:

Lola reminds me so much of Jack :rip:, a boxer/pitty we once had. Also a big suck. :lovestruck:

Aww,im sorry about Jack. Ive found with all the ones ive trained (pitty's) they're all big sucks. Just looking for attention and affection. It is not that fair that they get the bad rep that they do. But it is understandable I guess. Does not help the dog(any breed) itself when people are that terrified,nervous,and uncertain. Turns on the dogs "survival mode",but again it is understandable why they have the fear they do.

hazelrunpack
April 3rd, 2011, 11:06 PM
They sure are beautiful, Brandon! That Lola is quite the looker! :flirt: Bruin and Gus are pretty handsome, too! Thanks for sharing your fur family! :D

Brandon W
April 4th, 2011, 12:24 AM
Thanks,everyone says that about her. She knows she does too,uses it to try to get us to feel bad and give her a cookie lol.

Tundra_Queen
April 4th, 2011, 02:44 AM
Awww they are so cute! Love the hat and cookie shot! LOL