Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Bet None of You Guys Have Ever..

pattymac
March 29th, 2011, 07:35 PM
Accidentally peed on your kitten!!! OMG...what a cat!! I really had to go, so of course, don't look when I lift the lid and go to sit down, there's something in the way, at the side of the seat..Noella!! She likes to look in the toilet! What a silly girl! So finish my job, grab her and fill the sink with warm water, this is of course when one discovers that she only likes to puddle on her terms! Didn't bother with shampoo, just rinsed her off good, big cats are so much easier to hold on to! Hopefully, she learned her lesson that sticking your head in the toilet bowl when someone is sitting down is not a good idea! Glad it was just me she did that to! Such a little pissy kitty!! :laughing: :laughing::eek::yuck:

kathryn
March 29th, 2011, 08:03 PM
Well, close enough.. two of my cats have jumped and fallen into the toilet as my mom or I have gone to go pee.. :o they never learned their lesson either, still happens to both on a regular basis. They often jump onto the toilet seat when we are in the bathroom brushing our hair or teeth to talk to us, soo every once in a while they race us to the bathroom just to end up falling in the toilet.

dmc123
March 29th, 2011, 08:29 PM
I have to look everytime to get Stanley away from the pot, he loves to lay on the seat....Jessie is now curious, so I hope I don't actually pee on her soon.

Funny post!

Diane

pattymac
March 29th, 2011, 08:55 PM
Heheh! It's amazing how fast a kitty can move! Zoom..head in toilet! I guess I may have to start closing the door!

sugarcatmom
March 29th, 2011, 09:02 PM
My 2 kittens are absolutely fascinated by flushing. I must get a pic of both of their heads hanging over the bowl watching things swirl on down. Looks like they're hurling after a night of excess. And then afterwards there are inevitably little wet footprints all over the seat.

jassy3399
March 29th, 2011, 09:03 PM
:laughing: too funny! I've had to get in the habit of closing the lid on the toilet since Gizmo uses it as a launch pad to get him to the sink and doesn't bother to look if it's closed or not before jumping. and heaven help me if I don't move fast enough when I go to use it, because he'll be in the way and complain loudly about the raised lid and me trying to sit! although if I sit fast enough, then I just get interested kitty walking around the bathroom:rolleyes:

Shaykeija
March 29th, 2011, 09:44 PM
The words of a mythical creature( a wise man) once told me it was better to be pissed off than pissed on......:laughing::D

Dee-O-Gee
March 29th, 2011, 09:59 PM
So I have to ask Pattymac...did this get you in a pissy mood? :laughing: :laughing::D:laugh:

pattymac
March 29th, 2011, 10:41 PM
Hehe :) Well trying to hose Noella off wasn't easy! You'd think with the way she loves to play in the sink while I'm doing dishes but NOOOOO! She let out a couple of pissed off sounding meows while trying to disembowel me! She's forgiven me though.

Dee-O-Gee
March 29th, 2011, 11:00 PM
Good to hear she's forgiven you Patty! :thumbs up

Our little Kitty loves to have bathes! :D I fill the tub a quarter full of warm water and she soaks it all in. Funny after the bath though...she looks like a drowned rat! :D

Melinda
March 30th, 2011, 09:48 AM
thinking I'm glad I only have a large dog *L*