Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Jag Video

angeldogs
March 22nd, 2011, 09:39 AM
Here is a video with me and jag playing ball in a field in Strafford MO.it was the next day i was resleased from the hospital and was sore from all the walking for food and drink and was trying to throw the ball balance with a cane and work the camera trying to follow jag.hope this works

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4RSJUgMJwI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ifa8mEqJHs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZjaAU9Ce-I

mummummum
March 22nd, 2011, 09:57 AM
Gee, you don't ask too much of yourself do you? Anything to be back out playing with THE DAWG!! :D:thumbs up

Jag is soooooooo quiet. Races like the devil's behind him but....shhhhhh. Holy-moly!

angeldogs
March 22nd, 2011, 10:30 AM
Gee, you don't ask too much of yourself do you? Anything to be back out playing with THE DAWG!! :D:thumbs up

Jag is soooooooo quiet. Races like the devil's behind him but....shhhhhh. Holy-moly!
He is quiet outside he doesn't at other dogs.some people he will.makes noises in play with ginger.most barking is in the house or car/truck.

Dog Dancer
March 22nd, 2011, 10:43 AM
How often do you have to "find it"? Jag looked to be enjoying the run. He was quiet though, my Halo would have been howling at the sirens.

angeldogs
March 22nd, 2011, 10:50 AM
Depends on where the ball goes.if the ball keeps going in one direction for a while he will run that way with the ball going another way.he doesn't watch the ball.i do pretend to throw the ball a couple of times during play.so he will take off running then stop to see if i threw it.which i have and he misses it.all fun.that field in the summer the grass gets long.so during the winter the would go through the snow then get covered by the long grass.he would be running every where sniffing till he found he beloved ball.

TokyoParrot
March 22nd, 2011, 11:16 AM
Super cute! :thumbs up:

Have always wanted a dog that would play fetch.

One of mine plays "grab it and run away with it and hide it behind the couch then guard it against all comers just in case there might be any cheese molecules left somewhere" with empty cottage cheese containers... but it's not quite the same thing. :rolleyes:

hazelrunpack
March 22nd, 2011, 12:57 PM
Does he just love balls he can retrieve, or is he a soccer fan, too, AD? :D What a sweetie he is!!!!

Dee-O-Gee
March 22nd, 2011, 09:19 PM
Holy smokes!! :eek: The last video looks like he ran you over!! :D

Beautiful boy Jag. :cloud9: How old is he now AD?

When you have about 5 extra minutes, click up top on the video link and scroll down to the Pets.ca tribute Video. There is a series of Jag expressions in this that have always made me smile! :) While there isn't any tennis balls in the clips, I do believe he was mesmerized with a ball in the back ground. :shrug: :)

angeldogs
March 22nd, 2011, 11:11 PM
Super cute! :thumbs up:

Have always wanted a dog that would play fetch.

One of mine plays "grab it and run away with it and hide it behind the couch then guard it against all comers just in case there might be any cheese molecules left somewhere" with empty cottage cheese containers... but it's not quite the same thing. :rolleyes:
:laughing::laughing:My mr. chews them.
Does he just love balls he can retrieve, or is he a soccer fan, too, AD? :D What a sweetie he is!!!!
He used to.but we had to stop him.before tennis ball and being a super big chewer wore his teeth down he would grab the kids basket balls and then the would go flat.
Holy smokes!! :eek: The last video looks like he ran you over!! :D

Beautiful boy Jag. :cloud9: How old is he now AD?
He just about does.at the last second he will turn.and i will spank his bum as he goes by.it's fun throw ball the play spanka da bum.we will play that even on walks.he will get bounce and keep running past me and i try to spank.the things that amuse my silly dog.Jag is going to be 6 years old on june 18th

When you have about 5 extra minutes, click up top on the video link and scroll down to the Pets.ca tribute Video. There is a series of Jag expressions in this that have always made me smile! :) While there isn't any tennis balls in the clips, I do believe he was mesmerized with a ball in the back ground. :shrug: :)
Yes he gets mesmerized by a ball or snowball will stop him in his tracks.when he is staring at the ball just the slightest movement will cause his eye's to open wide real quick.the one video he has his purple and white ball

rainbow
March 22nd, 2011, 11:29 PM
Aw, Jag ...such a handsome boy. :lovestruck:

My lab will fetch until the cows come home but my sibe just grabs the ball and runs. :rolleyes:

Since Jag is a chewer, have you tried the Chuck-It rubberized tennis balls? :thumbs up

angeldogs
March 22nd, 2011, 11:45 PM
Aw, Jag ...such a handsome boy. :lovestruck:

My lab will fetch until the cows come home but my sibe just grabs the ball and runs. :rolleyes:

Since Jag is a chewer, have you tried the Chuck-It rubberized tennis balls? :thumbs up
Got one throw out of it and it had a hole in it.he puts teeth marks in a kong ball.all his fangs are flat.he chewed up a hurley ball.the kong ball has been the only ball that's lasted with chewing.it took him to drop them out the truck windows when i wasn't in the truck.

I don't throw the ball to much.i use a golf club.hockey stick or the hyper dog sling shot.saves the arm and i know the till the cows come home with the fetching.

hazelrunpack
March 23rd, 2011, 12:34 PM
:laughing: He's a real die-hard!!! Just keepin' his dad well-exercised! :thumbs up :D

14+kitties
March 23rd, 2011, 01:21 PM
Darn, my internet isn't working so hot with the storm today. Hopefully I can watch those videos soon. I love that boy!!

luckypenny
March 23rd, 2011, 04:11 PM
Love Jag's focus on his ball. He's looks in top shape :lovestruck:.

angeldogs
March 24th, 2011, 10:33 AM
:laughing: He's a real die-hard!!! Just keepin' his dad well-exercised! :thumbs up :D
That is and does.
Darn, my internet isn't working so hot with the storm today. Hopefully I can watch those videos soon. I love that boy!!I made a new album with some of the pics i already posted.

Love Jag's focus on his ball. He's looks in top shape :lovestruck:.
The only thing to really stop the focusing on the ball is food.

Thanks ladies..