Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hello to all from RussianDoll

RussianDoll
March 15th, 2011, 06:31 PM
I am in Canada only 6 years now...but I come after I became widow. I find this site and hope to make good friends here.
I have what I call small acreage...hobby farm some people around me call it. I have many cats and dogs and a some farm animals that people have given to me to care for when they maybe cannot do anymore.
I have no question now, but would like to check back if sometime I have a problem.
Thankyou.

Tundra_Queen
March 15th, 2011, 06:46 PM
Hi there! Welcome to the forum! :thumbs up

It's nice u take in other people's animals. *S*

rainbow
March 16th, 2011, 12:32 AM
Welcome to pets.ca Russian Doll. :highfive:

Most of my neighbours are Russian ...great people but it took awhile getting to know them as they like to keep to themselves. :o I hope you are enjoying Canada and please don't wait until you have a problem before you post again. :D

Do you have any pics of your pets to share? :goodvibes:

Love4himies
March 16th, 2011, 07:58 AM
Welcome, RussianDoll, hopefully you will post some pics of your kitties and dogs :pray:.

Masha
March 16th, 2011, 09:23 AM
Welcome to pets.ca!

I am originally from russia but now live in toronto. I have. Visited nova scotia ( stayed at the town of inverness) it was gorgeous all around!!

vitaly
March 16th, 2011, 10:57 AM
hello masha and russiandoll. new here and haapy to see other russian people here.

hazelrunpack
March 16th, 2011, 11:16 AM
Welcome to the board, RussianDoll! If you have any pics of the animals you care for, we'd love to see them!! So good of you to take them in! :thumbs up

vitaly
March 16th, 2011, 05:49 PM
russiandoll - wich part of russia are you from?

RussianDoll
March 16th, 2011, 06:44 PM
Thank you for the most warm welcome. It seems we have a very small world , it is nice to see others from all over the world here.

I am originally from the city of Blagoveshchensk. It is close to China and now has many Chinese people living there.

I am now living in a beautiful little town on Cape Breton...so very pretty and such nice people. The town is called Mabou.

Yes, I will take pictures of my little home and try to understand how to put them in here.

I have some chickens, a goat, a pot belly pig....from someone who could not keep her, and about 10 cats and 4 dogs.

rainbow
March 16th, 2011, 07:17 PM
WOW ....that's quite the little menagerie you have there. :cloud9:

Does the pot bellied pig and goat get along? :D Would love to see pics along with ones of your dogs and cats, of course. :goodvibes:

And, we also need names for them all. :D

shirley1011
March 16th, 2011, 07:29 PM
Yes Welcome and look forward to seeing pictures of all your "animals"
You certainly have what most of us only dream of.

Do you have family here in Canada? What a brave lady to come here and set up a small farm all on your own.

Masha
March 16th, 2011, 07:49 PM
ooooh cape breton is gorgeous!! we spent a week there this august -- absolutely amazing!! we passed through mabou as well.

rainbow
March 16th, 2011, 07:51 PM
ooooh cape breton is gorgeous!! we spent a week there this august -- absolutely amazing!! we passed through mabou as well.

Perhaps next time you visit there you can meet Russian Doll. :goodvibes:

marko
March 17th, 2011, 04:31 PM
Welcome to the forum Russiandoll!

Dee-O-Gee
March 17th, 2011, 10:51 PM
Welcome to the forum Russiandoll! Looking forward to seeing pictures of your fur family! :thumbs up