Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hi from the west coast

emilie42
March 14th, 2011, 09:19 PM
Hello everyone. My name is Emilie and I live on the west coast and I have some unusual animals that I care for. One of them will soon need to be re homed :cry: but it will wait for a later post. ttyl

14+kitties
March 14th, 2011, 09:28 PM
Welcome to Pets emilie42. Can't wait to hear what pets you have and why one would need rehomed. :(

shirley1011
March 14th, 2011, 10:15 PM
Welcome Emilie..but so sad if you have to rehome. So many of these on kijiji lately..I know sometimes there is no other way and I hope it is not the ol' alergie thing.

Keep us posted on what is happening..maybe someone can help you out...this can't be easy for you.

reanne
March 14th, 2011, 10:35 PM
Welcome. Where on the beautiful West Coast are you at? I am in Victoria and love it of course. I'm also sorry to hear you have to rehome one of your pets. There is an article or thread on here somewhere I think called "can we help you keep your pet", maybe there is something in there that could help you.

Melinda
March 15th, 2011, 04:13 AM
hi Emilie, welcome to the forum, what types of pets do you have and what has to be rehomed? maybe we can help you?

quincymycat
March 15th, 2011, 05:55 AM
Hi Emilie....welcome to the board.

Before anyone else asks....we need photos of all your furbabies!!

I'm sorry you are facing such a hard decision...but help could be here. :goodvibes:

quincymycat
March 15th, 2011, 04:55 PM
So Emilie...any news yet on your re-homing project?

rainbow
March 15th, 2011, 11:37 PM
Welcome to pets.ca emilie42 :highfive: ....would love to see pics of your crew :goodvibes:

What type of unusual animal do you want to rehome? :confused:

Tundra_Queen
March 16th, 2011, 04:44 AM
Hi and welcome to the forum. :)

BenMax
March 16th, 2011, 06:52 AM
Welcome to the forum. Sorry you are facing a tough decision ahead.

emilie42
April 1st, 2011, 04:38 PM
Hi. Sorry it's been a while but I figured I should give you an update on what's been happening. The good news is that none of the critters will need re homing : the ex. got it together and took her critters back. I still have all of mine and everything is looking fabulous. Thanks

BenMax
April 1st, 2011, 05:03 PM
Glad to hear it. With a little effort and compromise on everyone's part, everything is workable.:thumbs up
Good for you for sticking to it and taking responsibility. We need more people to do as you have done. Looks good on you!:thumbs up

mummummum
April 1st, 2011, 05:11 PM
Welcome to the forum emilie ~ i'm so glad you were able to settle what needed to be settled and that all the animals are "home". Looking forward to seeing pics of your "unusual" critters !

Love4himies
April 2nd, 2011, 07:04 AM
That's wonderful news :thumbs up. I never like to see a pet rehomed:(

emilie42
April 2nd, 2011, 03:52 PM
Thanks all. But for a while I tough that I was going to be to one needing re homing.It's all good now.

mummummum
April 2nd, 2011, 07:55 PM
:highfive: That things worked out.

And now that things are settled you can think of us as your virtual "home away from home"! :goodvibes:

And being the nosy critter that I AM, about those pics of unusual critters :D