Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

One more Joke - 2 Nuns

wAggie
September 22nd, 2004, 10:54 PM
Two nuns went out of their convent to sell cookies. One of them is known as Sister Mathematical (SM) and the other one is known as Sister Logical (SL).

It was getting dark and they were still far away from the convent.

SL: Have you noticed that a man has been following us for the past half-hour?

SM: Yes, I wonder what he wants.

SL: It's logical. He wants to rape us.

SM: Oh, no! At this rate he will reach us in 15 minutes at the most.What can we do?

SL: The only logical thing to do of course is to walk faster.

SM: It's not working.

SL: Of course it's not working. The man did the only logical thing. He started to walk faster,too.

SM: So, what shall we do? At this rate he will reach us in one minute.

SL: The only logical thing we can do is split. You go that way and I'll go the this way. He cannot follows us both. So the man decided to follow Sister Logical.

Sister Mathematical arrives at the convent and is worried what has happened to Sister Logical. Then Sister Logical arrives.

SM: Sister Logical! Thank God you are here! Tell me what happened!

SL: The only logical thing happened. The man couldn't follow us both, so he followed me.

SM: Yes, yes! But what happened then?

SL: The only logical thing happened. I started to run as fast as I could and he started to run as fast as he could.

SM: And?

SL: The only logical thing happened. He reached me.

SM: Oh, dear! What did you do?

SL: The only logical thing to do. I lifted my dress up.

SM: Oh, Sister! What did the man do?

SL: The only logical thing to do. He pulled down his pants.

SM: Oh, no! What happened then?

SL: Isn't it logical, Sister? A nun with her dress up can run faster than man with his pants down........

(And you thought it would be dirty! Say two 'Hail Mary's....." )

iRONKNiGHT
September 22nd, 2004, 11:19 PM
hahaha that's too funny!! here's one -

Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson went on a camping trip. After a good meal
and a bottle of wine they lay down in their tent for the night and went to sleep.

Some hours later, Holmes awoke and nudged his faithful friend awake.
"Watson, look up at the sky and tell me what you see."

Watson replied, "I see millions and millions of stars."

"What does that tell you?" Holmes questioned.

Watson pondered for a minute.

"Astronomically, it tells me that there are millions of galaxies and potentially billions of planets.
Astrologically, I observe Saturn is in Leo. Horologically, I deduce that the time is approximately a quarter past three.
Theologically, I can see that God is all powerful and that we are small and insignificant.
Meteorologically, I suspect that we will have a beautiful day tomorrow.
What does it tell you?"

Holmes was silent a moment, then spoke.

"Watson, you fool. Someone has stolen our tent."

iRONKNiGHT
September 23rd, 2004, 12:25 AM
here's another funny joke!

It was autumn, and the Indians on the remote reservation asked their new Chief if the winter was going to be cold or mild. Since he was an Indian Chief in a modern society, he had never been taught the old secrets, and when he looked at the sky, he couldn't tell what the weather was going to be. Nevertheless, to be on the safe side, he replied to his tribe that the winter was indeed going to be cold and that the members of the village should collect wood to be prepared.

But also being a practical leader, after several days he got an idea. He went to the phone booth, called the National Weather Service and asked, "Is the coming winter going to be cold?" "It looks like this winter is going to be quite cold indeed," the meteorologist at the weather service responded.

So the Chief went back to his people and told them to collect even more wood in order to be prepared.

A week later he called the National Weather Service again. "Is it going to be a very cold winter?" "Yes," the man at National Weather Service again replied, "it's going to be a very cold winter." The Chief again went back to his people and ordered them to collect every scrap of wood they could find.

Two weeks later he called the National Weather Service again. "Are you absolutely sure that the winter is going to be very cold?"

"Absolutely," the man replied. "It's going to be one of the coldest winters ever.

"How can you be so sure?" the Chief asked. The weatherman replied, "The Indians are collecting wood like crazy.

debanneball
September 23rd, 2004, 06:15 AM
Goodones....try this one....

STORY OF THE BROKEN LAWN MOWER

When the power mower broke and wouldn't run, the wife kept hinting to her husband that he ought to get it fixed, but somehow the message never sank in. Finally, she thought of a clever way to make her point. When her husband arrived home that day, he found her seated in the tall gross, busily snipping away with a tiny pair of sewing scissors. He watched silently for a short time, then went into the house. He was gone only for a few moments when he returned. He handed his wife a toothbrush. "When you finish cutting the grass" he said "you might as well sweep the driveway". The doctors say he will probably live, but it will be quite a while before all the casts come off.

wAggie
September 23rd, 2004, 08:54 AM
gehehehehhehe

all the jokes are soooooooo good :D

iRONKNiGHT
September 23rd, 2004, 10:31 AM
debanneball i can relate to the husband lol thanks for the warning :)