Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

The Amazing Race

rexdoggieowner
September 22nd, 2004, 09:18 PM
i hope there are other people who watched the amazing race this year... in all fairness... COLLIN AND CRISTIE should have won the race hands down, they were always leading, the most competitive, and hardworking..... i cannot believe that they didn't win... although chip and kim were awesome too...

i dunno, I LOVE THE AMAZING RACE... woooooooohoooo... i wanna go on a reality show-- but you always have to be an American citizen.. why can't CANADA do soemthing like that..... everyone always forgets about us :(

iRONKNiGHT
September 22nd, 2004, 10:15 PM
COLLIN AND CRISTIE should have won the race hands down... although chip and kim were awesome too...

i dunno, I LOVE THE AMAZING RACE... woooooooohoooo... i wanna go on a reality show-- but you always have to be an American citizen.. why can't CANADA do soemthing like that..... everyone always forgets about us :(

LOL Collin and Christy deserve what they got!
both of them with their attitude was bad
ohh and Brandon he's a VERY GOOD PERSON!!! HE Belives in GOD and GOOD and never showed otherwise!
heck with his girlfriend he put up with her way too much!
and even too the end he picked her up to give her a piggy back ride!

i had my money on the TWINS but when they got the boot i went with CHIP AND KIM and MY GOD i am so happy they won :)

I am the BIGGEST Amazing RACE FAN!!
i got the full amazing race 3/4/5 now :)
this last one is my favorite..

I LOVE THE AMAZINGGGGGGG RACEEEE!

rexdoggieowner
September 22nd, 2004, 11:39 PM
haha.. nooo... i think brandon was SUPER sweet.... but collin and cristie didn't really have bad attitudes... when tho... i just think they played the game SOOO well....

my least fav. team was ... i forgot their names ( the little person and her cousin) wow.. i hated her cousin.. she kept on making stuff up... like.. ohhh collin and cristie are the devils.. blah blah blah... meanwhile she is doing the EXACT same thing... and she was so rude to her cousin, esp when they were running or whatever... she would be liek " COMMON ... faster faster" obviouslyshe can't run any faster... jeeze.. lol

iRONKNiGHT
September 23rd, 2004, 12:03 AM
haha.. nooo... i think brandon was SUPER sweet....

yeah and what did i SAY?
i said ohh and Brandon he's a VERY GOOD PERSON!!! HE Belives in GOD and GOOD and never showed otherwise!

The Camera dont lie* and Collin and cristie's attitude was really bad..
you forgot how they acted in philippines? swearing at each other.. and in New Zealand?.. just horrid! and plus Collin kept abusing and bullying Cristie!

my least fav. team was ... i forgot their names ( the little person and her cousin) wow.. i hated her cousin..
funny the host Phil almost cryed when they got the boot did you see the tear's in his eyes?
i felt the same way they were the FUNNY team :) i liked them!

heeler's rock!
September 23rd, 2004, 12:09 AM
I totally agree with Ironknight!! Colin and Christie SUCKED!! They were so mean to Chip and Kim because they yielded them! So what? That's what you have to do to win a race!

Brandon was a good guy,but his girlfriend was a putz! She was a total cow. I loved the fast forward they tried to do in india where they would have had to cut off their hair, and she cried because she's a model and needs her hair!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! :p :D

iRONKNiGHT
September 23rd, 2004, 12:18 AM
RIGHT ON heeler's rock! YOU GET IT :)
yeah also in india they did this cool timelapsed thing with camera!
dont know if you guys remembered :)

chico2
September 23rd, 2004, 07:37 AM
I actually only saw the last show,nothing else on TV and I wanted to see what it was all about...and was very happy to see Chip and Kim win :D
Now I regret not watching it from the start,lot's of beautiful scenery!!!

rexdoggieowner
September 23rd, 2004, 01:32 PM
k, THIS IS A RACE... if me and my boyfriend were in the race... i would expect him to scream at me for somethings, i did wanna slap collin a couple times.. its her fault she puts up with it... brandon's girl ..didn't do the bike race thing in Calgary.. she just cried..common now.. get your act together!!

you say you liked the cousins .. no way.. lol.... they were SUPER annoying... ahaha

yeah, but you gata admit, collin and cristie were the most competitive team there.... and the most competitive should win... but at least they got some trips out of it... yeah.. i would be mad too if the team that i was the closest too yeilded me and my boyfriend... cause they didn't NEED to do it... they could have gotten another team to do it...

i would cry too if i had to shave my hair.... that is really crossing the line... that is her JOB.... modeling is a job... and she wasn't gonna rely on winning the million dollars till her hair grows back and she can go back to work.. modeling agencies own your looks basically...

why did the host almost cry.... they used the excuse that she was a little person WAY TOO MUCH.. wow.. that i think pissed me off the most " people shouldn't underestimate us.." blah blah blah.. okay you said it once, twice... now STOP.. they were funny tho.. wow

iRONKNiGHT
September 23rd, 2004, 02:05 PM
at the rate you're going.. if we were in a race i'd crush you so easy LOL
collin and cristie were the most competitive team there
but surely not the SMARTEST bunch LOL...
and if you call YELLING and BULLYing people around the world Competitive you need to Travel more..

i would be mad too if the team that i was the closest too yeilded me and my boyfriend... cause they didn't NEED to do it
give me a break... ALL The teams did NOT like their ATTITUDE! or you also forgot how collin acted in KENYA? he's the cheapest guy....and tosses the money on the counter as if the people are dirt! you cant treat people like that.. they got WHAT they deserved. and For your iNFORMATION.. it was ONLY Brandon and Nicole that was the closest to collin and cristie!

They lost ha ha ha ha the GOOD TEAM won!
Chip/Kim/Brandon should of gotten the money...

Chip Kim they more than Deserve the WIN!
if Brandon and snobby nicole had won i would be equaly as happy!

rexdoggieowner
September 23rd, 2004, 09:30 PM
okay
good you have your opinion... and i have mine.. i love the debates tho!!

rexdoggieowner
September 23rd, 2004, 09:34 PM
okay
good you have your opinion... and i have mine.. i love the debates tho!! don't you ?!