Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Princess and Cry.....

debanneball
September 22nd, 2004, 04:43 PM
Hey, how's Cry been since he's been home? Just wondering if he had been in any disagreements with other cats...met a special lady out there.... :p

Princesss04
September 23rd, 2004, 09:37 AM
He has been fine at the beginning he was not real crazy about the new dog, but he is just like if that is what it takes for me to be home than that is fine. So the vet said that everything is okay with him so we were happy. He will not even go near the door anymore. So he does not act like he wants out or nothing. The only thing I could see any differant was there was a big patch of hair missing under his belly, but the vet seemed to think it was nothing to be worried about. I am still gettting calls from people, We have your cat. LOL :D So I tried to take down all the posters and put up posters that he was found, but I can not get back all the ones that I passed out. We have had alot of calls about us finding him. People telling us how happy they were to hear that they had been keeping there eye out for him. I said we should have had a welcome home party and invite everyone because they are all like I want to meet this Mr. Cry cat. LOL :D So everything is good and we are happy that our family is complete again. :D

debanneball
September 23rd, 2004, 09:50 AM
Happy that everything turned out fine for you Princess... :D