Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

HRH Missie the Poo

Shaykeija
March 7th, 2011, 12:57 AM
Well the little fart in going in for a dental tomorrow...Sigh so that means the mommy me will be a basket case all day......and a bad case of nervous butterflys.....

http://i826.photobucket.com/albums/zz190/Namgorf/Emoticons/nervous.jpg

Tundra_Queen
March 7th, 2011, 01:57 AM
wow shay...you've lost a ton of weight since I saw u last! :laughing:

I hope Missie will be fine. Mommy on the other hand will be a wreck!

Maybe u should go and visit that flock of dogs u know to keep your mind busy for a bit? :D

And how is Annie doing? Is she doing better? :grouphug:

Shaykeija
March 7th, 2011, 02:02 AM
Annie is slowing down. She had bouts of the barkies and when that happens I just pick her up. On a funnier note, for a small dog she craps like a st benard..lol G was taking her out for a pee and he picked he up and as he was walking with her under his arm, she was pooping. I just laughed because ...

1) $hit happens
2) didn't happen to me
3) it might have fallen in G's pocket...lol

Love4himies
March 7th, 2011, 08:03 AM
Annie is slowing down. She had bouts of the barkies and when that happens I just pick her up. On a funnier note, for a small dog she craps like a st benard..lol G was taking her out for a pee and he picked he up and as he was walking with her under his arm, she was pooping. I just laughed because ...

1) $hit happens
2) didn't happen to me

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Sending lots of :goodvibes::goodvibes: for her.

chico2
March 7th, 2011, 08:22 AM
Awww,Shay that really is funny,but I guess not for hubs:laughing::laughing:

:fingerscr:goodvibes:for Missie today..
You do look kind'a slender in the pic:laughing:

hazelrunpack
March 7th, 2011, 02:30 PM
Glad the sh!t was happ'nin' for hubby this time around! :laughing:

Best of luck for HRH Missie the Poo today! :goodvibes: She'll come home with the purdiest pearly whites! :lovestruck:

Hope you're keeping yourself busy today to pass the time! :grouphug:

hedgiemama
March 7th, 2011, 06:43 PM
im sure she will be all right ! but lots of :goodvibes: for her!

Tundra_Queen
March 7th, 2011, 09:23 PM

1) $hit happens
2) didn't happen to me

OOOPS........ :laughing: :laughing:

How is Missie doing?

Shaykeija
March 7th, 2011, 09:32 PM
Well HRH made it home sans 4 back teeth. She is a little groggy and has got her antibiotics. The way cool thing is the vet only charged me $130 for everything.....So next month Lady Tyra goes in for her teeth. I am thinking about getting my vet to do me too...LOL happy juice, sleepy time, and wake up with pearly whites.lol

hazelrunpack
March 7th, 2011, 10:38 PM
Aw, glad she's home safe and the bill wasn't too bad! :grouphug: Does she have something for pain for the next few days? Hope her recovery goes well! :goodvibes:

Tundra_Queen
March 8th, 2011, 01:56 AM
shay I'm glad little Missie is home safe and dopey. *S*

130 bucks is all!! Wow girl I'm bringing my pups to your vets, LOL

Tundra_Queen
March 8th, 2011, 01:58 AM
oops shay...do u know that Lady Tyra and Mindy are half sisters? :D If tyra's daddy is Woody,,,cause that's who Mindy's Daddy is!!

Which means We Is Related! LOL