Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Good bye my Slipper Cat

BenMax
March 3rd, 2011, 10:35 AM
You were loved so very much dear boy. My heart is so heavy with grief I cannot tell you how much I love you..loved you.
You were extrodinary. So beautiful. So loving and warm. I don't know why anyone would have discarded you when you had so much more to offer. I am so glad that the stars were aligned that day when we first met. I guess that is what they call the right time..right place.:)
You caused me some serious upset in the beginning. You were not fond of me at all...I guess that is what makes you that much more special...because we did break that barrier together..didn't we.
I am not sure really what happened. I don't know whether I missed something. I hope that my decision for you was the right one as I wanted for you to have the best of the best. Mom loved you for only one month. But let me tell you what you gave her..
You gave her love again. You opened her heart to fill a void after the passing of her two babes within the year. Though she said no more...she wanted to have you. You left too fast..but you gave my parents laughter and love. I am so ever grateful to you for that. Your light shone again as I believe you were always the Healer, and not the other way around. I am so pleased that mom held you at home late in the night. I am so glad that you were not alone and went with love.
I pray my little man that God has a magnificant plan for you. I wish to kiss you one more time. Please sweet man..wait for me at the bridge when my time comes, because I will need your light once more.
I love you Slipper Cat. I wish you so much love and peace.
Thank you for being with me over the years.:pawprint:
Love forever..Mom.XXX

Love4himies
March 3rd, 2011, 11:08 AM
Awwww, BenMax what a beautiful post :cloud9:. He was so lucky to have you in his last year. :grouphug:

:rip: Riza :candle:

Dog Dancer
March 3rd, 2011, 11:17 AM
No animals could ask for more than the love that you would give them my friend. I'm sure you missed nothing. Slipper Cat's purpose for being here was obviously filled and I'm certain that there is a larger plan in place for him. He's probably coming back to fill someone else's life with love in another form now. You will meet again. Cherish the memories of your loved one. :grouphug:

14+kitties
March 3rd, 2011, 11:22 AM
Now how much more suited could your tribute to a very special cat be than that? :grouphug: to you my very dear friend.
:candle::rip: Riza :candle: Go find your spot under a tree. Heck, go climb that tree. Wait for Mommy to come meet you again.
BM - you know were we are if you need us mf. :grouphug:

Inthedoghouse
March 3rd, 2011, 11:26 AM
...sorry for your loss

hazelrunpack
March 3rd, 2011, 12:49 PM
It sounds like your mom had a special bond with Riza. My condolences for the loss... :grouphug:

:candle: Riza

krdahmer
March 3rd, 2011, 01:51 PM
so sorry for your loss... :(:grouphug:

dmc123
March 3rd, 2011, 03:15 PM
I am so sorry for your loss - but that was a beautiful tribute to Slipper Cat.:rip:

Diane

cpietra16
March 3rd, 2011, 03:34 PM
I'm so sorry :(BenMax...my condolences.

SIL
March 3rd, 2011, 04:04 PM
BenMax....my condolences to you and your family.
:grouphug::grouphug:

:rip::candle:

chico2
March 3rd, 2011, 04:19 PM
BenMax,you have a wonderful gift of writing,a wonderful tribute:grouphug: You have the ability to get through to us all,what you feel,what kind of kitty Riza was,yours and your moms loss :cry:
For sure you were in the right place at the right time,it was once again one of those things that were meant to be..he was a lucky little boy..

:rip:sweet angel boy

BenMax
March 3rd, 2011, 04:41 PM
Thank you all for your gentle and kind words. :grouphug:
Thank you to all those that PM'd me...:grouphug:
Tomorrow is a new day without him...and I know that he wants us to move forward. And that is what I will do.
In my heart forever...

Dee-O-Gee
March 3rd, 2011, 09:42 PM
My deepest condolences BenMax and to your family. :grouphug:

:candle:

mummummum
March 3rd, 2011, 11:29 PM
What a fitting farewell to a Healer Benmax.

That deep well of sadness, loneliness and loss is a measure of the mountain of blessings and treasured life-lessons Riza has and will continue to give to you and yours for all time. :candle:

Tundra_Queen
March 4th, 2011, 12:01 AM
Benmax...I am so very sorry for your loss and your parents' loss.
I have tears in my eyes and pain in my heart. :( :grouphug:

rainbow
March 4th, 2011, 02:11 PM
BM, although I read about Riza in the tjt, I am just seeing this thread now. :o

What a beautiful post to Riza and I hope the sadness you and your mom are feeling is soon replaced by all the wonderful memories you have of him. :grouphug:

:rip: Beloved Riza :candle:

TeriM
March 5th, 2011, 10:39 PM
I'm so sorry for your and your parents loss :cry:.

These wonderful souls live forever in our hearts but the pain of losing them from our everyday lives is so awful :grouphug:.

Riza :candle:.

Luvmypitgirls
March 6th, 2011, 12:51 AM
Hugs Bemax.
So sorry about your loss :grouphug: