-->

Never trust your doggie pals.

ancientgirl
March 1st, 2011, 11:53 AM
This is extremely funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJHuJNyIB7k

Love4himies
March 1st, 2011, 11:56 AM
Awwww, now I feel sorry for poor Maggie :(. She's looking like she feels so badly. :(

ancientgirl
March 1st, 2011, 11:59 AM
Awwww, now I feel sorry for poor Maggie :(. She's looking like she feels so badly. :(

I felt bad for her too. She looks so guilty. I also thought she looks a little older too. Maybe she's got potty issues. Hopefully, she didn't get yelled at after. I just thought it was amazing the other two look like they are totally throwing her under the bus.

Love4himies
March 1st, 2011, 12:13 PM
I felt bad for her too. She looks so guilty. I also thought she looks a little older too. Maybe she's got potty issues. Hopefully, she didn't get yelled at after. I just thought it was amazing the other two look like they are totally throwing her under the bus.

I know :(

14+kitties
March 1st, 2011, 12:30 PM
That was actually on America's Funniest Videos as it says on the page. I am thinking it may have won $100,000 but not sure. The older white pup (10 years old if I remember) was actually visiting. The other two belong to the woman. I *think* after she won the money her bf of 8 years proposed to her on the show. (I know. I need to get a life.):o

Love4himies
March 1st, 2011, 12:33 PM
That was actually on America's Funniest Videos as it says on the page. I am thinking it may have won $100,000 but not sure. The older white pup (10 years old if I remember) was actually visiting. The other two belong to the woman. I *think* after she won the money her bf of 8 years proposed to her on the show. (I know. I need to get a life.):o

So that explains the laughter I hear on the video.