Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

new to site

DOGtorX
February 28th, 2011, 12:43 PM
Hello!

i am in Edmonton and we have a 3 year old maltese/shihtzu named Bella and she is the greatest pet we have ever had! she is so smart and a very funny personality :D

i look forward to being a part of this community.

cheers

BenMax
February 28th, 2011, 12:47 PM
Welcome to the board. We look forward to hearing more about Bella..and some pics would be great!:thumbs up

Marty11
February 28th, 2011, 01:11 PM
Welcome to this forum. I lived in Edmonton for 8 years. I miss the nice long days in the summer but definately not the very cold days in the winter. :thumbs up

hazelrunpack
February 28th, 2011, 03:38 PM
Welcome to the board! Would love to see some of those pics of Bella that you must have! :D

DOGtorX
February 28th, 2011, 07:03 PM
thanks for the welcome...here are some pics of our pup from Christmas...:thumbs up

Sib.HuskyMom
February 28th, 2011, 07:37 PM
Welcome to the board, and welcome Bella!
She sure is a cutie.
And I have to add, what a stunning fireplace! Bella must enjoy snuggling up in front of it (I know I would) :p

aslan
February 28th, 2011, 08:27 PM
Welcome to both you and your sweetie Bella,,and i'm with Sib,,,i looooove your fireplace.

kdog
February 28th, 2011, 08:35 PM
thanks for the welcome...here are some pics of our pup from Christmas...:thumbs up

Not sure how you got Bella to stay still long enough to take that picture with those antlers but its adorable!

Welcome! This site has been great for me as I am sure it will be for you!

DOGtorX
March 1st, 2011, 03:32 PM
yeah thats one of her favourite spots in front of the fireplace.

Bella likes having her picture taken, when my wife gets her camera Bella wags her tail and stays in pretty much any pose we put her in. shes a diva lol...

chico2
March 1st, 2011, 04:13 PM
Bella looks like a diva,very pretty:lovestruck:and your fire-place,gorgeous!
WELCOME TO OUR FORUM!

Marty11
March 1st, 2011, 08:37 PM
Fireplace?? Did you get a look at that christmas tree on FIRE :D

hazelrunpack
March 2nd, 2011, 02:59 PM
Bella is a doll! :lovestruck:

Tundra_Queen
March 3rd, 2011, 03:49 AM
Hi..welcome to the forum!

Bella is beautiful and I love the pic of her in antlers. *S* And the tree and fireplace!

Dee-O-Gee
March 3rd, 2011, 09:48 PM
Welcome to the forum DOGtorX. :thumbs up

I must also agree with the rest in that Bella is a beautiful girl and your pictures are beautiful too. :)

Thank you for not making us bug you for pictures! :D