Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Introducing Jessie

dmc123
February 26th, 2011, 06:27 PM
We couldn't wait as long as I first thought we "should" - so here is Jessie. They said she is part Catahoula, like Delaney, and part "who knows what". She was born in November so she is 3 or 4 months old. So far Simon is not sure what to do with her, but he likes her. She hasnít played much yet but when she starts, Simon will be even happier! The cats are just stalking and staring so far. We needed to fill our household with craziness once again, the quiet here this last week - after losing Delaney so soon after Rudy - was deafening. We could never replace Delaney or Rudy nor would we even tryÖ.but Jessie is the newest addition to our family.

Diane

72410 72411

Sylvie
February 26th, 2011, 06:32 PM
First let me say, there is no right time.

She looks absolutely lovely:lovestruck:

She is so lucky to have found you. :thumbs up

ancientgirl
February 26th, 2011, 06:54 PM
She's absolutely adorable.

rainbow
February 26th, 2011, 07:02 PM
Congratulations :highfive: .....she is soooo cute :lovestruck: and looks like she may have some English Setter in her. :shrug:

I'm sure it won't be long before her and Simon are great buddies. :goodvibes:

hazelrunpack
February 26th, 2011, 07:17 PM
She's absolutely lovely, Diane!! :flirt: She sure has a low earset, so there might be some setter in there...I was thinking maybe Australian Shepherd? But dang, whatever she is, she sure is a cutie!!! :lovestruck:

I'm not sure if there's ever a 'right' time to fill a void...but at the same time, I can't really believe there's ever a 'wrong' time! She'll never replace Rudy and Delaney, but she'll sure carve her own niche in your heart! :grouphug:

Congratulations on your new addition! :highfive:

14+kitties
February 26th, 2011, 08:15 PM
Awww what a cutie! I am sure she will help heal the hole left by Rudy and Delaney's parting. You are going to have to shoot lots of pics as she grows so we can see her transition. I'm sure she will be a sweetheart.
Congrats Diane and Diana. :grouphug: I am very happy for you.

Love4himies
February 27th, 2011, 06:54 AM
What a little cutie pie :cloud9:, I am so glad you found a wee one that will fill your house with, ummmm, should I say "excitement" :laughing:.

Hope we will be seeing a lot of pics :pray:

chico2
February 27th, 2011, 10:16 AM
What a little sweetie,I am sure he'll put a lot of needed smiles on your faces,more pics for sure,but then you already know that:grouphug:

Frenchy
February 27th, 2011, 12:02 PM
omg she's adorable ! :lovestruck: congratulations and keep the pictures coming !!! :goodvibes:

luckypenny
February 27th, 2011, 12:03 PM
Jessie is just too precious :cloud9:. Congratulations Diane!

dmc123
February 27th, 2011, 01:58 PM
Thanks everyone - I'll try to post some of the pictures we've taken later or tomorrow.

She is a character!

Diane

BenMax
February 27th, 2011, 02:14 PM
WHAT A FACE!:lovestruck:
What a beautiful baby.

hedgiemama
February 27th, 2011, 03:00 PM
congrats ! she is absolutely gorgeous.
i have never heard of a Catahoula, are they a herding breed, or hunting or something else?
she is just adorable:lovestruck:

dmc123
February 27th, 2011, 03:56 PM
Yes, hedgiemama, Catahoula Leopard dogs are hunter/herders named for a Parish in Louisiana.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catahoula_Cur

Diane

krdahmer
February 27th, 2011, 09:50 PM
Oh my puppy!!! ADORABLE!!!!!:lovestruck::cloud9:

Tundra_Queen
February 28th, 2011, 04:56 AM
she is adorable!! Is she as soft as she looks? :lovestruck:

dmc123
February 28th, 2011, 07:22 PM
Tundra_Queen, yes she is very soft!

Sib.HuskyMom
February 28th, 2011, 07:34 PM
oh my, I think I'm in Love!
She'd do pretty well in a house full of huskies, don't you think? ;)

That's the amazing thing about the human heart. It's always able to expand with more love (if you let it).
Enjoy getting to know your new member of the family, as she gets to know you. :pawprint:

Koteburo
February 28th, 2011, 07:47 PM
Cuteness overload!

kdog
February 28th, 2011, 08:46 PM
We couldn't wait as long as I first thought we "should" - so here is Jessie. They said she is part Catahoula, like Delaney, and part "who knows what". She was born in November so she is 3 or 4 months old. So far Simon is not sure what to do with her, but he likes her. She hasnít played much yet but when she starts, Simon will be even happier! The cats are just stalking and staring so far. We needed to fill our household with craziness once again, the quiet here this last week - after losing Delaney so soon after Rudy - was deafening. We could never replace Delaney or Rudy nor would we even tryÖ.but Jessie is the newest addition to our family.

Diane

72410 72411

SO CUTE!! I want her

Etown_Chick
March 1st, 2011, 07:48 PM
Awwww she is adorable! Congrats to all. :thumbs up