Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Bree and her turtleneck

Sylvie
February 26th, 2011, 10:22 AM
Woke up this morning and her leg was twice the size of the other one. :eek: The bandage must have been too tight. I don't know what I am going to do with her.

This is a picture of Bree with her donut giving me the look of death.

and then this is the fashion statement from Bree. I told her she would be the envy of all the dogs. :laughing:

exkalibur
February 26th, 2011, 10:27 AM
Poor little Bree...but still better than the cone of shame..

Love4himies
February 26th, 2011, 10:32 AM
Awww poor Bree :( That face just breaks my heart :(

Bree, just leave your booboo alone and you won't have to wear that :yell: :pray: :goodvibes:

pattymac
February 26th, 2011, 11:15 AM
Oh my that sure is 'the look'! Poor puppy! She does look very cute in her shirt! Hope the swelling goes down that must have been pretty scary to see it so swollen!! I know I'd probably be freaking out!!

Chris21711
February 26th, 2011, 12:59 PM
Bree is looking very stylish Sylvie although she might not agree with me.

How is her leg now, is it still swollen?

14+kitties
February 26th, 2011, 01:04 PM
The best dress shepherd on the block!! :thumbs up

Sylvie
February 26th, 2011, 02:08 PM
Bree is quite happy today Chris. She doesn't seem to be bothered with the turtleneck.
Her leg is not swollen anymore and I talked to the vet. No more bandages but it will take quite a while for her to heal.

She is a little upset right now as the boys have gone for a walk and left all the girls at home :yell:

rainbow
February 26th, 2011, 02:51 PM
LOL, Bree really is doing a great "look of death" in the first pic. :laughing:

She looks lovely in her stylish t-shirt though. :lovestruck:

Glad her leg is no longer swollen and hope her recovery goes well. :fingerscr :goodvibes:

aslan
February 26th, 2011, 05:14 PM
aaaw she is very pretty with her sweater on, maybe she just wanted a new outfit.

chico2
February 26th, 2011, 05:32 PM
Awww Bree,if looks could kill:laughing:
She looks adorable in her shirt,please don't tell her I could not help laughing.
GSD's are such dignified puppers,I don't want to hurt her feelings.

BenMax
February 26th, 2011, 05:34 PM
Poor Bree..just the look on her face it says..."but mommy why???".
What an angel.

hazelrunpack
February 26th, 2011, 07:59 PM
Holy catz! Glad the swelling went down! :eek: That must've been scary :grouphug:

Bree is stylin' in her shirt, though! :thumbs up And I hope the recovery goes smoothly from this point on! :goodvibes: