Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Free to bad home

Sylvie
February 24th, 2011, 08:28 PM
Well, she did it again.:eek: She managed to get her stitches out. Or, they managed to open on their own. (yeah right that was it)

Now my darling Bree will have to endure so much punishment.

She will have to wear her Daddy's Turtleneck. She hates the colour :laughing::laughing:

She will also have to wear her donut around her neck. :yuck: It gets in the way but she still is able to manouver to get at the wound. It will be a long process but $100 to restitch for a couple of days just can't happen.:(

She will also have to endure me checking her wound twice a day. She is not a happy camper tonight. :(

luckypenny
February 24th, 2011, 08:43 PM
I'm wondering if the incision site is itchy? Or is it the stitches themselves that are bothering Bree?

She really has a mind of her own, huh? And I bet you wouldn't give her away if someone offered you a million for her :D.

hazelrunpack
February 24th, 2011, 09:06 PM
:frustrated: Bad girl, Bree, bad girl!!!! :o *sigh* How many days has it been since the surgery? I'll bet they itch fiercely!!! But we've never been able to convince our guys that they shouldn't go after them when they're itchy, either... :rolleyes:

I hope she leaves the incision alone now till everything is totally knit!! :fingerscr (and don't forget the pics of her in the turtleneck, k? :D)

Sylvie
February 24th, 2011, 09:25 PM
I told hubby, I was going to take a picture and he said no. Since when did he think he could tell me what to do :laughing::laughing:

I will take a picture this weekend.

LP you are so right I would not give her away, besides hubby is so smitten with her he'd probably have to go with her. Hmm, not a bad idea :laughing:

Seriously, this is her home till she goes to the bridge which we hope is a long long time. :D

Tundra_Queen
February 24th, 2011, 09:51 PM
uh oh... Bree your not suppose to do that!! Ask Mommy to feed u a cookie every time u get itchy. :D