Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

I had a dream..

chico2
February 22nd, 2011, 05:13 PM
Last night,I dreamt it was summer,we took the 2 kitties out and checked for strange cats like we always do,to avoid fights..

As I was looking over the neighbors fence,I saw this Tabby coming towards me and when I called out Rocky,he came running.

It was my boy,big strong and healthy,I picked him up and told him I loved him,then he laid down in his cat-nip patch and disappeared.

I woke up in tears,but also with a strange feeling that he came to me in my dream,to tell me he's ok,that I should not cry anymore...who knows,maybe he did.

Melinda
February 22nd, 2011, 05:14 PM
thats exactly what he did Chico, he's telling you he's safe and happy *hugs*

Love4himies
February 22nd, 2011, 05:23 PM
:cry: Oh chico, he is telling you he is just fine. :grouphug:

Sylvie
February 22nd, 2011, 05:23 PM
I soooooooooooooo believe that Chico. :D :grouphug:

quincymycat
February 22nd, 2011, 05:43 PM
Chico...I have always been told that this how those that have passed on before us can communicate...
I truly believe it.
How lucky you are to have this happen to you...you truly had an amazing relationship and experience! :cloud9:

MuskokaDogLover
February 22nd, 2011, 05:46 PM
The other night I had a weird dream that my dog that is I believe 7 years gone now came back, but it was the day we had to put her down and then she came back to life and was still living amongst us...it is just so weird how we can dream of our past pets...I strongly agree with you that they came to you in your dream to say that they are okay.....uhmm I am going to cry now :(

diandpat
February 22nd, 2011, 05:53 PM
Aw Chico, I am crying now for you...of course it was "your sweet boy" telling you he is there and he is OK. He will probably be lying in that patch of cat nip all summer long too watching you and hubby.

Hugs to you my friend...hopefully next time he comes to you you will wake up peaceful and smiling :goodvibes::goodvibes:

Tundra_Queen
February 22nd, 2011, 06:50 PM
chico...I believe that it was Rocky's way of telling u he was fine and happy. :grouphug:

luckypenny
February 22nd, 2011, 07:11 PM
:grouphug:

BenMax
February 22nd, 2011, 07:12 PM
He is telling you that he is fine and wants you to embrace today.:grouphug:

14+kitties
February 22nd, 2011, 10:53 PM
Oh my friend, I am sitting here with tears pouring. Rocky and your bond was so close, so tight. He's healthy again at the bridge. I strongly feel he sensed your unease and your sadness. He came to you to tell you it was ok, he IS ok. He probably doesn't want you to be sad for him. He isn't. He is happy, healthy and waiting for you. :grouphug: You were very blessed to be open enough to receive that message. So many miss it.

krdahmer
February 23rd, 2011, 02:23 AM
:pray::grouphug:

chico2
February 23rd, 2011, 08:59 AM
Awww you guys:grouphug:I knew you would understand,sorry I keep going on about him,but even after 5 months the tears still come...especially when you girls write such nice comments:thankyou:

Love4himies
February 23rd, 2011, 09:04 AM
Awww you guys:grouphug:I knew you would understand,sorry I keep going on about him,but even after 5 months the tears still come...especially when you girls write such nice comments:thankyou:

Please don't be sorry, we understand :grouphug:

ancientgirl
February 23rd, 2011, 01:18 PM
Chico, I can't believe it's been 5 months.

I truly believe he came to you to tell you he's okay and he's happy. Please take this for what it is. Your boy telling you he's okay and he's always with you.

Rgeurts
February 23rd, 2011, 02:51 PM
Time goes by so fast. Chico, I believe your Rocky wanted you to know he is ok! I really shouldn't read pets at work :cry: :cry:
That gave me goosebumps, it's just beautiful!
BIG :grouphug: to you, sweet lady :)

hazelrunpack
February 23rd, 2011, 04:51 PM
Rocky came to tell you that he's okay and you shouldn't be sad. :grouphug: I always treasure those dreams...the messages always come if you're open to them...

chico2
February 23rd, 2011, 05:22 PM
Thank you Hazel,Robyn and AG,yes,he passed september 7th 2009,that day is forever stamped in my memory:(
I do believe he came to me in my dream to tell me he's ok.

cpietra16
February 24th, 2011, 07:32 AM
Chico, your bond is still strong enough for him to sense your sadness. I am sure he came to you in your dreams to tell you that everything will be fine. He is fine...and he will always somehow be by your side. :grouphug:

Helene4
February 24th, 2011, 07:36 AM
Chico, consider yourself blessed and lucky to have received this message from Rocky. He is still with you in his own way. :angel2:

BenMax
February 24th, 2011, 07:37 AM
Chico, consider yourself blessed and lucky to have received this message from Rocky. He is still with you in his own way. :angel2:

I agree with Helene4. Embrace the dream.