Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Sorry!

Emie&Mila
February 21st, 2011, 04:04 PM
Again to everyone I am so sorry for the post about the pregnant rescue! I did not post those a relative got into my forum. Again so sorry, I would never talk that way to someone!

aslan
February 22nd, 2011, 01:12 PM
ok since it was off topic where i originally commented i'll comment on it here instead.. You are more than welcome here and i would never say you weren't my issue is with members being insulted and then lied to. You said that a relative got onto THIS forum and posted, well they apparantly hacked your fb acct too then eh,,and none of your friends seemed to notice and you never commented on it. I really don't care one way or the other if you are pro or anti abortion,,i do care that you find it neccessary to lie and insult our members.

Ashley DayThe Princess Buttercup Foundation
Hey, you dont know who I am but I have heard that someone that was trying to get you to spay Gwynn before she had her puppies and that you did not want to. I would like you to say that I am very glad that you made a stand and said NO to killing the puppies! What kind of rescue would you be if you didnt try to save all born or not there still alive and wanting love.
Sunday at 5:25pm

Ashley Day
going to bed, still wondering what to do with Lou. I'm not aborting the kittens so I need to start figuring out what I'm going to do get them adopted and make sure there spayed and neutered.

shirley1011
February 22nd, 2011, 01:15 PM
Oh my, Aslan, you are good!

BenMax
February 22nd, 2011, 01:44 PM
So the 'he' cat turns out to be a 'she' but a 'he' in another thread? Am I confused?

Emie&Mila
February 22nd, 2011, 01:47 PM
I already said that I didnt support abortion but I would never talk to someone like that. I never saw that post and if someone isnt friends with the same people then it doesnt show up on the newsfeed and I guess my friends didnt look into to what I posted as much as some total stranger did. Which is getting scary. So Im gone from this website good luck to all. PS my facebook was probably up so you dont have to sign into get into my facebook.

Emie&Mila
February 22nd, 2011, 01:49 PM
I just found out yesterday he was a girl.

Emie&Mila
February 22nd, 2011, 01:53 PM
It was a CAT!

marko
February 23rd, 2011, 12:21 AM
This thread has run it's course and will now be closed.