Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Baby Season

NoahGrey
February 21st, 2011, 02:40 PM
Baby season is upon us, which means moms will be looking for a nesting spot, many times in our homes. If an animal takes up residence in your home, please really research when looking for a humane wildlife control company. I could also provide some if wanted.

BenMax
February 21st, 2011, 03:05 PM
NoahGrey - you are always one step ahead.:thumbs up. Thank you for the important reminder.

Love4himies
February 21st, 2011, 03:17 PM
Thanks for the reminder, Noah.

Also, animals will be coming out of hibernation looking for food. Watch for wildlife on the side of the highways and use your high beams when safe to do so.

NoahGrey
February 21st, 2011, 05:15 PM
Thanks and your welcome guys:)

rainbow
February 21st, 2011, 07:50 PM
Baby season is upon us, which means moms will be looking for a nesting spot, many times in our homes. If an animal takes up residence in your home, please really research when looking for a humane wildlife control company. I could also provide some if wanted.

Thanks for the reminder, Noah.

Also, animals will be coming out of hibernation looking for food. Watch for wildlife on the side of the highways and use your high beams when safe to do so.

Two excellent reminders ....thank you both. :thumbs up

Melinda
March 31st, 2011, 06:02 AM
two weeks ago rideau carelton wild animal rescue received their first batch of baby squirrels.....poor little pets. Our female hare has vanished also, so I suspect she's had her litter, can't wait to see them.