Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Nino the Protector!!

pattymac
February 18th, 2011, 03:01 PM
He's such a funny cat!! Noella has decided that maybe Coco would be fun to play. Coco doesn't share her enthusiasm! So when she starts jumping on him, he starts hissing and yowling at her. Well, yesterday, she started bugging Coco and he started yelling and hissing at her. Nino was passed out on the back of the couch. All of a sudden he's awake and heading full steam ahead at Noella...WHACK!! He sent her flying with one good heavy duty smack!! Now Noella can be leaping and wrestling with Bobee and he can be hissing snarling, yelling and Nino doesn't even bat an eyelash or even wake-up! now mind you, Bobee does like to get into with Nino at times. Which can be really funny cause Bobee and him will sit a few inches apart playing footsies until Nino has had enough and lets out his very PO'd bobcat scream which will quite often send Bobee into a sneezing fit! Then Bobee will slink off very slowly and fall over all 4 feet in the air! Noella seems to have great respect for Nino and will put on the brakes very fast if he's sleeping on the back of the couch and she's having a little spaz attack up there too. :clown:

chico2
February 18th, 2011, 04:58 PM
pattymac,I was expecting pictures after that story,but it sounds to me there is lot of excitement in your house:laughing:

pattymac
February 18th, 2011, 05:18 PM
Oops I know pics.. I have a few actually that I can upload. No real action shots though my camera's tooooo sllllooooooowwww!

exkalibur
February 18th, 2011, 10:43 PM
No excuses.....Or Frenchy and her gang will try to 1/2 ban you...:laughing:

Tundra_Queen
February 18th, 2011, 11:21 PM
Yeah come on Patty...U know we need our pictures fix! LOL