Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Stress Release..

Shaykeija
February 15th, 2011, 09:41 PM
So today I am at work and I am worrying about Cuddles....Husband works with me so he knows not to poke the bear, when she is worried. :D
This butthole comes over and says..."Are you the dog lady? So I said yes....He put an order in for a long haired chi...female, young enough to get some money out of her. :eek: My husband said I turned white then purple, all I can think about is Cuddles and the prick that did that to her. Well I went off on him and told him no rescue would give him an unaltered dog and that I was not in habit of supporting BYB or puppy mills. And crudley asked him is his head was stuck up his butt. He wanted to talk to my boss..LOL I said talk to him, and I am married to my boss...OK Rant over...This guy is a big :loser:

Etown_Chick
February 15th, 2011, 10:13 PM
Haa haaa haa you go girl! He deserved it

Goldfields
February 15th, 2011, 10:24 PM
LOL. Good for you.

Love4himies
February 16th, 2011, 08:29 AM
Yay :thumbs up, what a :loser:, hopefully he won't go to a BYB and get a dog he can breed :( :pray:

hedgiemama
February 16th, 2011, 11:36 AM
good for you!, someone has to say something to these people. :thumbs up

Tundra_Queen
February 16th, 2011, 02:55 PM
shay....good for you!! I didn't know hubby was your boss.

Sylvie
February 16th, 2011, 02:57 PM
shay....good for you!! I didn't know hubby was your boss.

In name only :laughing::laughing:

Shaykeija
February 16th, 2011, 06:10 PM
YEP lol actually we are both managers but some old farts actually think old time and da man gotta be the boss..lol

Tundra_Queen
February 16th, 2011, 06:56 PM
LOL ah ok....gotcha! U just let people think he's your boss,,,but u made sure hubs understand HE'S NOT! :laughing: