Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Update on Missy

sassylemon
February 14th, 2011, 05:53 PM
I know there are a few people here wondering how Missy is making out.

Missy is doing great, I took her to the vet for a check up and they gave her a good bill of health and a nice groom to get rid of the "rats' nest" out of her back end, and they did it free of charge. (I love my vet and should start thinking of them on holidays) Just commented on the amount of dry skin on her back end.

She sleeps in a cardboard box beside my bed and whenever I go have a nap or laydown on my bed, she jumps up right beside me giving me headbutts, kisses :lovestruck: and the tries to eat my hair. :shrug::laughing: She moves around like she is much younger then her 16.

Doola is intrigued by her older cat friend and the meetings are going well, actually I think they will get along well, no real hissing or anything, they sniff noses alot and its going awesome with them. Skitter's nose is a little out of joint so we are taking the introductions with the two of them nice and slow.

I will try and add a picture or two within the week.

And thank you to all of those that were so supportive :grouphug:

14+kitties
February 14th, 2011, 09:07 PM
Great news. :thumbs up Strange how they love boxes sometimes better than comfy beds. Sounds like Missy loves you already. I'm glad Doola is accepting her. Skitter - will learn. ;)
:grouphug: Good job!! :thumbs up

hazelrunpack
February 20th, 2011, 07:55 PM
Glad to hear that Missy is adjusting so nicely, sassylemon!