Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

There Are Sick People Out There!

pattymac
February 14th, 2011, 03:21 PM
There's a guy who started posting on Cesar Millan's FB page about how he bought this 11 week old Great Dane puppy. He tried training it using Dale Mccluskey's training method..method used lightly, this guy is a whack job as it is! Anyway, by the sound of what this guy posted, he's basically got this pup terrified of him to the point the puppy pees when this guy grabs the leash and has taken to hiding and fear biting. I am JUST SO PO'D with this sorry excuse for a human. He's obviously done this to a dog before as he claims he had to have his last dog killed (I refuse to use the word euthanize) as it became vicious. Now this Dale's tried to help him, but obviously either this owner didn't want to try his way or didn't understand. Well, he doesn't want to take the advice from any of the people on the Cesar fb page and so this puppy is doomed to be killed. He's pretty much insulted everyone and his first post is very, very negative. I'd hate to have anything to do with this thing..in my eyes he's not human. Ugh, I really hopes that at the least he loses alot of money from buying this pup.

cell
February 14th, 2011, 04:50 PM
Why people who are stuck in their ways bother to exist on public help forums is beyond me. The only thing we can hope for is that he does not give advice to anyone who is naive enough to believe him. The more optimistic hope is the guy is just a troll...

pattymac
February 16th, 2011, 04:29 PM
Well this guy got his...after what this Dale person told him to do, which understandably wasn't working and not wanting to take advice from the 'cookie tossers'. He had arranged to have the dog killed, he also had contacted the dog's breeder, who came to his house with the cops!! Wahoo!! His house was searched and he was charged with animal cruelty and arrested!! So now he wants to sue this trainer, which if he wants then that's fine. I guess there's a chance that he'll not be able to own anymore animals either. I guess he had to pay bail to get out of jail too!! Good on the breeder to call the cops. Obviously, they'll be a little more careful with who they sell their pups to in the future. Maybe if they have a way of warning others not to sell to him too, that would be something they could do.

chico2
February 16th, 2011, 04:59 PM
pattymac,OMG that poor pup,but we all know there are plenty of sickos out there.
I agree,the breeder should chose more carefully who he sells too,if he loves his dogs.

Etown_Chick
February 16th, 2011, 08:26 PM
Hard to recognize whack jobs, at times, though. THank goodness the breeder got the dog back. Hopefully the poor thing can be rehabilitated.
ALso Cheers to the police for taking this abuse seriously