Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

The Story Of Hiba

Shannon83
September 21st, 2004, 01:19 PM
This Hiba with her sixth litter, her owners adopted her from the SPCA when she was a year and a half old and never bothered to bring her back to be fixed, they would let her go out and every litter she had would be (Free to a good home) till I can along and took the last three from her fifth litter and now she in my care. when she was given to me on august 12th... they said she was no more then three to four weeks along but on the 15th of september, around some time in the morning labor started and I walk in after the twins where born, she let me help with the rest and in the end there were six new kittens, it's not known if she had any kittens before making her way to the SCPA and since she was given without her papers... we will have to try and see if they still have her file over there. she'll never have to go through this again and in three months she'll will make her way back to her foster mom.. along with one of her babies that looks just like her, were they live a good life.

If you like to make a donation or to see if you can help in any way, please send me a message.

chico2
October 8th, 2004, 08:42 AM
Hiba is very beautiful..poor girl,so many babies.I hope she will not have to go through another pregnancy :( Good Luck to Hiba!

Shannon83
October 8th, 2004, 12:28 PM
She will never go through this again and will be fix when the time is right...