Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Please Send Good Vibes Bree's Way

Sylvie
February 13th, 2011, 01:31 PM
Bree goes in tomorrow to be spayed, a hernia fixed and a lump removed from her leg. :yell:

It is the lump that is bothering me, been praying that it is nothing. Just found it a couple of weeks ago and since this appointment was made a month ago (she came into heat when she was supposed to get spayed :frustrated:) Everything will be done together.

I am already starting to stress, can't wait for tomorrow to be over. :(

I take her in at 9 a.m. and the vet wants me to stay with her until they are ready to put her under. (not sure how long that will be) I can stay the whole time :D

If there are any extra :pray: pray and :goodvibes: please send them this way.

Thank you

Rgeurts
February 13th, 2011, 01:37 PM
Oh Sylvie, how stressful for you!! :grouphug: :grouphug:
You will both be in my thoughts and :pray:ers!!
Here hoping all goes well, the lump turns out to be nothing and Bree has a speedy recovery! :pray: :fingerscr :goodvibes:

luckypenny
February 13th, 2011, 01:39 PM
There will always be plenty of extra prayers and good vibes, especially for Bree :lovestruck:.

She's going to do just fine with her mommy by her side for support :grouphug:. Let us know how it all goes.

Chris21711
February 13th, 2011, 01:51 PM
I'll be rooting for Bree that's for sure Sylvie.......I know it's real hard, but try not to be a worrywort :grouphug:

Dee-O-Gee
February 13th, 2011, 02:05 PM
Sending :pray: :goodvibes::goodvibes: and :fingerscr to you and Bree. I'm sure she'll do just fine Sylvie. :grouphug:

Winston
February 13th, 2011, 02:21 PM
Winston's girlfriend is going to be fine! (one of his girls! :D) I was telling your DH this morning on our walk that he must stay positive and he agreed! once its all over we will be talking about how much of a worry wart you are! :laughing:

One thing for sure Bree is a pretty mellow girl so she will be going in fairly happy and they say that is good! and with her mommy there she will be just fine!

Looking forward to talking to you tomorrow to see how your gal is doing.....

:grouphug::grouphug:

Cindy

Sylvie
February 13th, 2011, 02:25 PM
Thank you everyone. I know I worry for nothing. By this time tomorrow it will be over and I will be smiling. :D

How is that for positive thinking?

Winston
February 13th, 2011, 02:52 PM
:thumbs up:thumbs up:thumbs up Yo got it MF! Give her an extra smooch for me please! okay welll give them all an extra smooch for me! oh and Winston too! :laughing::laughing:

Cindy

dogcatharmony
February 13th, 2011, 03:05 PM
sending all my good vibes to you.:grouphug::goodvibes:

chico2
February 13th, 2011, 04:15 PM
Sylvie,lots of:pray:and:goodvibes:for you and Bree and we'll all be smiling tomorrow afternoon,with you:dog:

14+kitties
February 13th, 2011, 05:16 PM
:goodvibes::goodvibes::goodvibes::goodvibes::goodv ibes::goodvibes::goodvibes::goodvibes::goodvibes:: goodvibes::goodvibes::goodvibes::goodvibes::goodvi bes: Enough for you? I'll be thinking of Bree tomorrow.
Don't know why they don't want to come out right but you know what I mean.

Tundra_Queen
February 13th, 2011, 06:38 PM
Sending lots of :pray: for Bree.

rainbow
February 13th, 2011, 06:48 PM
Sending lots of :pray: :fingerscr :goodvibes: your way, Sylvie. :grouphug:

hedgiemama
February 13th, 2011, 07:03 PM
lots of :goodvibes: and :pray: for you and Bree, im sure everything will turn out fine !

Luvmypitgirls
February 13th, 2011, 07:49 PM
Sending tons of :goodvibes: and :pray: that everything goes well and the lump is nothing serious.
Keepin you in my thoughts!
~hugs~
LMPG

Melinda
February 14th, 2011, 04:17 AM
sending up prayers and tons of good wishes for Bree

Sylvie
February 14th, 2011, 07:30 AM
Thank you everyone for all the good thoughts.

We are on our way.

Love4himies
February 14th, 2011, 08:14 AM
Sending lots of :goodvibes: for Bree. :grouphug:

Sylvie
February 14th, 2011, 12:05 PM
Took Bree in this morning and she was really scared.:( I stayed with her till they put the tube down her throat.:eek:

Just got a call that she is waking up and that I can probably pick her up in a couple of hours.

The lump may be Hemangiosarcoma. They are sending for tests, he checked her spleen and nothing is there. Just did some reading on this cancer and it is really scary.

Here's hoping :pray:that it is not that.

Tundra_Queen
February 14th, 2011, 12:18 PM
Sylvie, I hope the lump is benign And Bree will be all recovered soon! :grouphug:

Chris21711
February 14th, 2011, 12:42 PM
Stay positive Slyvie :grouphug:

rainbow
February 14th, 2011, 12:45 PM
Oh no ....I hope it is not Hemangiosarcoma. :fingerscr You have had enough sadness in your life lately. :grouphug:

How long will it take for you to get the results back? Sending lots of :pray: :fingerscr :goodvibes: that the lump will be benign. :grouphug:

Sylvie
February 14th, 2011, 01:06 PM
Thank you

It will take about a week. I am going to think positive. That's all I have right now. Can't wait to go pick her up.

Sylvie
February 14th, 2011, 01:09 PM
Rainbow, I am not sad for me but rather for her. She is just learning to be a dog. :(

Although Winston says she is pretty mellow, she really isn't, she is actually quite scared still.

:pray: for the best for her.

rainbow
February 14th, 2011, 01:22 PM
I just noticed that the vet said Bree's spleen was clear so that is a good sign as the splenic ones are the scariest. Does she have any other symptoms?

Dog Dancer
February 14th, 2011, 01:22 PM
Sylvie, my thoughts and prayers are with you and Bree. Glad to hear you'll be able to pick her up soon, and positive thoughts that the lump will be nothing to worry about. Hugs to you both.

Sylvie
February 14th, 2011, 01:25 PM
Rainbow, I don't think she has any other symptoms, so I am really hopeful.

He said that he checked her spleen as she was getting spayed anyway and that it was clear. So here's hoping this is a false alarm.

Rgeurts
February 14th, 2011, 01:34 PM
Sylvie, you and Bree are both in my thoughts and prayers. How scary :(
I am sending LOTSA :goodvibes: :pray: and :fingerscr that it is not Hemangiosarcoma. :grouphug::grouphug:

Sylvie
February 14th, 2011, 03:45 PM
Bree is home now, so good to have her back.

She walked out of there like nothing had happened.

The receptionist said that she was curled up on a blanket using a portion as a pillow. I could just picture her doing that, she loves a pillow.

When she came into the house she went right to her cage and lay down. She is such a good patient. Wait till tomorrow :laughing::laughing:

Now I have to wait a week to find out what is going on. :yell:

Love4himies
February 14th, 2011, 04:08 PM
Think positive thoughts, sylvie :grouphug:. I know easier said than done :(. :grouphug:

chico2
February 14th, 2011, 04:18 PM
Sylvie,you know we are all rooting for Bree,it just cannot be anything scary and dangerous,she so deserves to live a happy loving life with you...
Thousands of :pray::pray::pray::pray:for you and Bree:dog:

14+kitties
February 14th, 2011, 04:42 PM
:pray::goodvibes::fingerscr for Bree. :grouphug:

Winston
February 14th, 2011, 05:42 PM
I am so glad Bree is home! :thumbs up she is such a Trooper! She will be so happy to have those heats behind her!

I am staying positive! and sending all of those vibes your way!

Did they say everything went well otherwise?

Give her a little smooch for us please!

She will be :sleepy:tonight!

rainbow
February 14th, 2011, 06:40 PM
Speedy recovery for Bree. :grouphug: It's going to be a long week and sending lots of :pray: :fingerscr :goodvibes: for her test results. :grouphug:

Sylvie
February 14th, 2011, 07:54 PM
Bree is resting and doing quite well.

The only problem is Keesha who thinks her new BFF should be out playing with her not in her crate :eek:

I put up a crate in the office but Bree is still in her crate in the livingroom. Will let her sleep there tonight.

Right now, Keesha opened the door (not locked) and went in, she is sleeping in there and Kobe is lying in front of the crate. What a couple of cuties :lovestruck:

Thank you everyone for all the good vibes and prayers. I am trying to stay positive.

Sylvie
February 15th, 2011, 08:55 AM
Thought I would post one of my favourite pictures of Bree.
She was so happy that day.

Frenchy
February 15th, 2011, 09:29 AM
Thought I would post one of my favourite pictures of Bree.
She was so happy that day.

She's gorgeous , look at that big smile :lovestruck:

good luck on the test results , sending you and Bree positive vibes :goodvibes: :grouphug:

Sylvie
February 15th, 2011, 10:18 AM
Thank you Frenchy

I am thinking positive. :thumbs up

Sylvie
February 18th, 2011, 09:13 PM
:thankyou: everyone for your good vibes. It worked.

Bree's tumour is benign. :clap:

exkalibur
February 18th, 2011, 09:29 PM
That is good news....:highfive:

Tundra_Queen
February 18th, 2011, 09:42 PM
that is great news!!!

Rgeurts
February 18th, 2011, 10:55 PM
I'm so happy for you!!!! That's wonderful new :grouphug: :thumbs up
Yay Bree :highfive: :dog: :pawprint:
Is she recovering well?

chico2
February 19th, 2011, 09:12 AM
Good news:thumbs upWe don't want any more sadness,good girl Bree:dog:

Sylvie
February 19th, 2011, 10:36 AM
Thank you for all your kind comments.

She is healing quite remarkably. You would think she never had an operation. So far she is not licking. When I checked her incision last night I was amazed, you would think she never had an operation, no swelling, no redness. We are truly blessed.

rainbow
February 19th, 2011, 01:23 PM
WOOO HOOO for Bree :highfive: ....you must be so relieved. :grouphug: Glad to hear that she is healing well too. :goodvibes:

14+kitties
February 19th, 2011, 02:06 PM
:thumbs up Good news.

Frenchy
February 19th, 2011, 02:52 PM
Thank you for all your kind comments.

She is healing quite remarkably. You would think she never had an operation. So far she is not licking. When I checked her incision last night I was amazed, you would think she never had an operation, no swelling, no redness. We are truly blessed.

:thumbs up so happy all went well !

dbg10
February 19th, 2011, 03:47 PM
Thank goodness it's benign. I guess all the :goodvibes: good vibes and :pray: prayers worked. :thumbs up :D

Chris21711
February 19th, 2011, 06:03 PM
Right on Sylvie...that's great news :thumbs up

Sylvie
February 19th, 2011, 06:34 PM
Thank goodness it's benign. I guess all the :goodvibes: good vibes and :pray: prayers worked. :thumbs up :D

I am sure it wasall the good thoughts that helped. :thumbs up

TeriM
February 19th, 2011, 11:30 PM
Wonderful news Sylvie :thumbs up.

I hope Bree got lots of celebration cookies :rolleyes: :D.

hazelrunpack
February 20th, 2011, 08:43 PM
So glad everything is going so smoothly, Sylvie!!! :goodvibes: Swift recovery for Bree!