Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

I Want The Kitty

pattymac
February 12th, 2011, 03:16 PM
in the Whiska's ads!! Love that kitty, he or she is just beautiful! Must be an American Shorthair, classic silver tabby. Good actor too! Wonder if it really eats Whiskas, but I doubt it. Looks too healthy to be eating that junk food!

Melinda
February 12th, 2011, 06:56 PM
my moms 7 month old cat is identical to that one, I"ll get a pic of him tomorrow, the older he gets, the more silver he gets!! he has 8 toes on one foot and 7 on the other, back ones are normal, she got him at 2 1/2 weeks old , full of fleas and tics , he lived for 3 days in a laundry hamper drinking cows milk and eating hard dog food.

pattymac
February 12th, 2011, 07:13 PM
Love to see him!! I was at a cat show in Kingston once and a lady walked by me carrying the most gorgeous British Shorthair classic silver tabby..good thing there was alot of people around!! He was one stunning kitty! I know I already have one...but there`s eventually gonna be room for one more!! (Meaning bigger house!)

Etown_Chick
February 13th, 2011, 12:37 AM
That cat is beautiful! I've never seen one like it.

Love4himies
February 13th, 2011, 07:54 AM
That is one beautiful kitty. I am so busy looking at the kitty, I hadn't realized it was a Wiskas commercial :laughing:

BenMax
February 13th, 2011, 08:30 AM
I actually adopted on from the Calgary humane society back in 1987. Her name was Ozzie. She lived until 19 years of age.

They are beautiful cats. Mine however was not that affectionate and alittle on the biachy side. Loved her to pieces though. She was no push over.:)