Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Nelly's gotcha day !

Frenchy
February 6th, 2011, 01:39 PM
Already 4 years today ! Seems such a long time ago when I read back .... Nelly is truly my heart dog , she's such a good girl :cloud9:

http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=35475

No special dinner so far but they all got P&B toasts this morning to celebrate. :p

diandpat
February 6th, 2011, 01:49 PM
Beautiful Nelly...I remember how quickly you stepped up when this bust was announced. You always wanted a GD and boy did you get a beauty.

Another Happy Ending in the Frenchy Home :cloud9:

Have a GREAT GOTCHA DAY NELLY!!!! :lovestruck:

rainbow
February 6th, 2011, 01:51 PM
Happy Gotcha Day Beautiful Nelly !!!! :lovestruck:

I remember Nelly's story and all that she'd been through. :(

And, thanks to you :angel: she has come such a long way from the scared and abused girl that she once was. :grouphug:

I love that first pic of her. :cloud9:

aslan
February 6th, 2011, 01:53 PM
Happy Gotcha day pretty Nelly. you've definately come a long way..:flirt:

exkalibur
February 6th, 2011, 02:04 PM
Just read the original thread about Nelly's story....whow...Cudoos to all that were involved in the rescue and to all the fosters... I'm sure Nelly is a happy doggy now that she has a caring Mommy. 72065

Love4himies
February 6th, 2011, 02:08 PM
HAPPY GOTCHA DAY, NELLY!

I will never forget the first pics Frenchy posted of you :(, but you're in a great home now :thumbs up :cloud9::lovestruck:

Sylvie
February 6th, 2011, 02:08 PM
Wow, 4 years,

Happy Gotcha Day Nelly.:lovestruck:

Dee-O-Gee
February 6th, 2011, 02:34 PM
Happy Gotcha Day Miss Nelly!

What a beautiful girl she is and I'm sure her Mommy has everything to do with it! :cloud9:

hazelrunpack
February 6th, 2011, 02:35 PM
happy gotcha day, ms nelly!!!

And may you have many, many more!!

Shaykeija
February 6th, 2011, 02:54 PM
Happy Gottcha Day Nelly:cloud9:

Winston
February 6th, 2011, 03:00 PM
Wow its been 4 years already! OMG how time flys!

Happy Gotcha Day Beautiful Nelly Girl! :thumbs up

:candle::candle::candle::candle: :angel:

Frenchy
February 6th, 2011, 03:54 PM
You always wanted a GD and boy did you get a beauty.

I could have ended up with a Dobie or a Beagle :p or any of the others GDs ... I let them (Boubou and Susieqt) choose one for me , of course I secretly was hoping for a GD :cloud9:

chico2
February 6th, 2011, 04:15 PM
Frenchy,I cannot believe it's been four years,I am sure Nelly is all you expected and more,she is such a wonderful,beautiful girl:cloud9:

HAPPY GOTCHA-DAY,SWEET NELLY!!

clm
February 6th, 2011, 05:41 PM
I love Nelly. You've done such a remarkable job with her. Happy gotcha day Nelly.

clm

BenMax
February 6th, 2011, 06:04 PM
HAPPY HAPPY DAY NELLY!!!

Has 4 years gone by already?:eek:

Jenn~n~Luke
February 6th, 2011, 06:08 PM
What a beauty! HAPPY GOTCHA Day Nelly..I'm so glad you found the perfect home and are now living a great life. Here's to many more years of joy with your family :)

14+kitties
February 6th, 2011, 06:45 PM
Frenchy - Thank you so much for stepping up four years ago. You could have chosen to stay quiet and not do a thing. So many turn their backs. But you didn't. And look at the sweetheart you ended up with.
HAPPY GOTCHA' DAY NELLY AND FRENCHY!!! I think you were both fortunate to find each other. :cloud9: I love Nelly as much as everyone else does. :cloud9::angel:

luckypenny
February 6th, 2011, 07:46 PM
Happy Gotcha Day, Beautiful Nelly-girl!!!

Frenchy, now I remember why Nelly has such a special place in my heart...her coming into your life is right around the time we first met and you became a part of my heart too. I love you my friend :2huggers:.

Tundra_Queen
February 7th, 2011, 08:42 AM
Happy Belated Gotcha Day Beautiful Nelly!!! :lovestruck:

Frenchy
February 7th, 2011, 09:18 AM
Thanks everyone !

I am sure Nelly is all you expected and more,

much much more :cloud9: :lovestruck:

You could have chosen to stay quiet

you know me 14+ , I don't like the "stay quiet" ;)

Frenchy, now I remember why Nelly has such a special place in my heart...her coming into your life is right around the time we first met and you became a part of my heart too. I love you my friend :2huggers:.

u drunk again LP ? :headslap:

:laughing: right back at you my friend :2huggers: thanks for all your help LP , you saved my a** more than once !

Love4himies
February 7th, 2011, 09:45 AM
I just had a chance to go back and re-read the original thread about Nelly. Now I am crying :cry:. I think I have read it a million times, but it still hits my heart, what great members on this forum. :angel::angel::angel::angel::angel:

Frenchy
February 7th, 2011, 10:34 AM
I think I have read it a million times, but it still hits my heart,

And this is just one of the stories .... so many others have been saved so far , but so many are still waiting. SPCAs are doing their best but , as long as our laws don't change ... :(

14+kitties
February 7th, 2011, 11:15 AM
you know me 14+ , I don't like the "stay quiet" ;)

I know hon. I know. :( ;)

BMDLuver
February 7th, 2011, 01:06 PM
Nelly looks amazing Frenchy! Far cry from her beginnings! Doesn't seem like four years ago, wow time flies

Rgeurts
February 7th, 2011, 01:14 PM
I just read the other thread... what a horrific story :(
But thanks to you :angel2:, she has a very happy "ever after"!!

HAPPY GOTCHA DAY BEAUTIFUL NELLY!!!

Frenchy
February 7th, 2011, 01:55 PM
Thanks guys :o she's an awesome dog :cloud9:

ancientgirl
February 8th, 2011, 08:39 AM
I hope Nelly had a wonderful little celebration. I just love that photo of her with the orange koozy ball thingy. :laughing: