Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Affordable spay clinic near Oshawa ?

Frenchy
February 5th, 2011, 03:12 PM
Any of you know of a place in or near Oshawa ? My cousin just got a puppy and I'm already preparing her to get the pup spay ... I know if it's too $$$ she won't so I have to make sure to refer her an affordable place. Thanks.

Love4himies
February 5th, 2011, 04:10 PM
Hi Frenchy. Here is one that Chris posted about

http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=60522

14+kitties
February 6th, 2011, 10:58 AM
Yep, same one I was going to post about. It's about an hour drive. Will they go that far?

Frenchy
February 6th, 2011, 12:42 PM
Hi Frenchy. Here is one that Chris posted about

http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=60522

Yep, same one I was going to post about. It's about an hour drive. Will they go that far?

Thanks for the link ! :thumbs up I'm happy to report that I won't have to "lecture" my cousin :thumbs up after I sent her the infos , she e-mailed me back saying she & her hubby will have her spayed when the pup gets to 6 months old. They have a vet who's not too expensive so they'll go there. :thumbs up

pfiou ! I can't tell you how relieved I am :o I really thought she wasn't going to do it.

Love4himies
February 6th, 2011, 01:21 PM
Thanks for the link ! :thumbs up I'm happy to report that I won't have to "lecture" my cousin :thumbs up after I sent her the infos , she e-mailed me back saying she & her hubby will have her spayed when the pup gets to 6 months old. They have a vet who's not too expensive so they'll go there. :thumbs up

pfiou ! I can't tell you how relieved I am :o I really thought she wasn't going to do it.

Yay :thumbs up. Now are we going to get to see any pics of the pup? :D :pray:

rainbow
February 6th, 2011, 01:57 PM
Yay :thumbs up. Now are we going to get to see any pics of the pup? :D :pray:

I second that :thumbs up ....and how about updated pics of your fuzzbutts too. :D :fingerscr :goodvibes:

Frenchy
February 6th, 2011, 02:16 PM
Here's 9 weeks old Kahlua , she's a Catahoula / Pyrenee mix. I don't know where she's from , I didn't ask , I don't want to know , it's too late now to say anything anyway. :shrug:

as for my guys ... I will post some but I'm afraid there's nothing special about the pics :o

Love4himies
February 6th, 2011, 02:18 PM
Here's 9 weeks old Kahlua , she's a Calahoula / Pyrenee mix. I don't know where she's from , I didn't ask , I don't want to know , it's too late now to say anything anyway. :shrug:
Sometimes, ignorance is bliss.

as for my guys ... I will post some but I'm afraid there's nothing special about the pics :o

There is always something special in every pic you post :lovestruck::cloud9:.

What a cutie pie she is.

rainbow
February 6th, 2011, 02:29 PM
WOO HOO ....we're getting pics of your fuzzbutts. :goodvibes:

Kahlua is adorable. :lovestruck: ......I don't think you would find too many Catahoula/Pyrenees mixes either. :shrug: