Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

New here

SillverWillow
February 4th, 2011, 04:19 PM
Hi all, I am new to the boards, happy to have found it! :) I am mom to 2 furbabies, India ( Torbie) and Rabbit (Oriental shorthair with no tail)
Looking forward to getting to know everyone!

sugarcatmom
February 4th, 2011, 04:26 PM
Well hello there, SillverWillow! I mighty warm welcome to you and your kitties. Love their names, by the way. Would very much like to see what they look like, so if you've got some pics, ya better cough 'em up! :D

SillverWillow
February 4th, 2011, 05:19 PM
Thanks for the welcome! :) and yes I have pics lol! the first pic is India and the second is Rabbit

pattymac
February 4th, 2011, 06:58 PM
They're gorgeous!! Rabbit is a very appropriate name!! Love those ears and his colour!

Dee-O-Gee
February 4th, 2011, 08:22 PM
Welcome to the forum SillverWillow and we didn't have to bother too much for pictures! :thumbs up

Beautiful furbabies and looking forward to seeing more of them and you! :)

SillverWillow
February 4th, 2011, 11:09 PM
Thanks guys :) Im happy to have found the forum.. they are both girls.. we didn't choose the name for Rabbit.. she came with it and we didn't want to confuse her and change it lol

Love4himies
February 5th, 2011, 08:26 AM
Awwww, your kitties are beautiful :cloud9::lovestruck:. Love the colouring of Rabbit :lovestruck:

14+kitties
February 5th, 2011, 08:31 AM
I love the pic of India peeking through the leaves. Beautiful! :cloud9: Rabbit is cute too.

SillverWillow
February 5th, 2011, 09:26 AM

sugarcatmom
February 5th, 2011, 10:04 AM
What a gorgeous agouti coat Rabbit has! I bet she's very smooth and silky.

Looks like India has loads of personality with a hint of mischievousness. Beautiful eyes.

SillverWillow
February 5th, 2011, 04:31 PM
What a gorgeous agouti coat Rabbit has! I bet she's very smooth and silky.

Looks like India has loads of personality with a hint of mischievousness. Beautiful eyes.

Rabbit is definitely the softest kitty ever :) and India is TROUBLE! lol funny how you can see it in her eyes.. she doesn't like the word no and will chase you if you tell her she can't do something lol :evil:

Love4himies
February 5th, 2011, 04:39 PM
Rabbit is definitely the softest kitty ever :) and India is TROUBLE! lol funny how you can see it in her eyes.. she doesn't like the word no and will chase you if you tell her she can't do something lol :evil:

Oh evil kitties, they are my favourite :evil: :laughing: :lovestruck:

hazelrunpack
February 5th, 2011, 07:21 PM
Beautiful fur-babies, SillverWillow!! :flirt: Welcome to all of you!

SillverWillow
February 6th, 2011, 01:47 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome guys! :goodvibes:

sassylemon
February 6th, 2011, 01:57 PM
Welcome to the boards! Your cats are beautiful!:thumbs up

SillverWillow
February 7th, 2011, 06:52 AM
Welcome to the boards! Your cats are beautiful!:thumbs up

Thanks Sassy :)