Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Lost large breed dog in GTA!

Andrea11
February 2nd, 2011, 03:54 PM
Greater Swiss mountain dog (looks like a Bernese with short hair) - last seen in the Strathroy, Ontario area. OPP have reason to believe Hanna has been sold after being picked up and now may be in the GTA. Big cash reward - no questions asked. If anyone has seen or heard anything about a large breed dog please call (519) 666-1902 (519) 319-0378 heidicf@hotmail.com or info@ewsz.com

chico2
February 2nd, 2011, 04:45 PM
Hanna is beautiful,there is such a thing as a smooth-haired BMD,I hope you get her back:fingerscr:pray::goodvibes:

doggy lover
February 2nd, 2011, 08:59 PM
I hope you find you dog I remember seeing one on Kijiji recently, not sure if it was a male or female. Its worth a look...
Off topic Chico, there are three breeds of these swiss breeds the Greater swiss being largest with short hair, the BMD is the most common one and the Appenzeller (not sure about the spelling) being the smallest with a wavy coat and I believe a curled tail. Don't ask I'm a BMD nut and have a couple of books on the breed..

doggy lover
February 2nd, 2011, 09:04 PM
I see you have posted there. Once again good luck:fingerscr

BMDLuver
February 2nd, 2011, 09:19 PM
Good Luck Hannah in getting home! I am with the BMDCC Rescue so I will make sure the club is aware that she is missing as you wouldn't believe how many folks will think she's a shaved Berner.

chico2
February 3rd, 2011, 06:53 AM
Dog Lover,I just remember seeing a smooth-coated BMD on a program about different breeds of dogs,by noooooo means do I know a lot about Berners,except that they are beautiful:dog:

Choochi
February 3rd, 2011, 01:53 PM
Was she intact? Microchip or tattoo?