Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hi Everyone.

Larca
February 2nd, 2011, 10:16 AM
Hey, Im Larca, not my real name, just my two dogs name combined. I just decided to join this site because whenever I go to google some kind of info I am looking for regarding a pet question, I was always end up being directed to this site and every time a search has led me here I would always end up browsing and lurking the forums, so I thought, why not just join? So thats what I decided to do today, so uh..hello everyone :)

pbpatti
February 2nd, 2011, 10:19 AM
Hello Larca and welcome. Yes, there is a lot of excellent information on this site along with good people. patti

BMDLuver
February 2nd, 2011, 10:53 AM
Welcome to the board! Much more fun to join in than just lurk and most of us only bite mildly! :D

Larca
February 2nd, 2011, 03:58 PM
Thanks for the welcome guys :)

BMDLuver, as long as the bites are only mild, I think I just may stick around ;)

BMDLuver
February 2nd, 2011, 04:35 PM
Should be! Are you getting any of the storm yet in NB?

chico2
February 2nd, 2011, 05:47 PM
Larca,welcome to our Forum,a lot of good info here for sure and we ar a bunch of wonderful animal-loving people:thumbs up

hazelrunpack
February 2nd, 2011, 09:20 PM
Welcome, Larca! I saw your beautiful babies in the photo challenge thread! :flirt: Feel free to post more pics any time! :thumbs up :D

dbg10
February 3rd, 2011, 12:10 PM
Welcome Larca glad you decided to join :thumbs up

Larca
February 4th, 2011, 07:28 AM
Greetings again Pets.ca folks. Yeah, I think I like it here, you all seem like a friendly group and I agree about the good info here, just this morning I learned from this site why I need to switch from cod liver to salmon oil, would of never known that if I didn't stumble across that thread. Again, thanks for the warm welcomes :)

BMDluver, yeah we had a bit of a storm, wasn't loads of fun having to shovel all that dreaded stuff out of the driveway, but I guess I shouldn't complain, we didn't get it nearly as bad as other parts of the province. Much snow where you are at?

Hazelrun pack, Thanks :), I really wanted to post more pics, I am kinda crazy with taking pictures so Ill probably be posting plenty more in the future.

Dee-O-Gee
February 4th, 2011, 10:01 PM
I really wanted to post more pics, I am kinda crazy with taking pictures so Ill probably be posting plenty more in the future.

Don't say anything but we're all kinda crazy with taking pictures too! :crazy:

72007 to the forum Larca and can't wait to see more pictures! :thumbs up