- Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

Greetings from Team Mini Mutts!

February 1st, 2011, 07:14 PM
Groucho came to us first, summer before last - his dad was a toy poodle and his mom was a Pomeranian x miniature dachshund cross:

February 1st, 2011, 07:22 PM
Next came Dusty, just after Christmas that same year - he's a Pomeranian x yorkie cross:

February 1st, 2011, 07:29 PM
Then last spring, we started fostering Dusty's sister, Daisy, who had behavioral problems. We straightened her out in quick order, and a few months later, she joined our pack permanently:

February 1st, 2011, 09:24 PM
Omg, they are absolutely adorable! I love Groucho!

February 2nd, 2011, 07:51 PM
Too cute for words, congrats on your adorable furbabies.

February 2nd, 2011, 09:21 PM
Darling furbabies, Soundy!!! Thanks for sharing them with us and welcome to the board!!! :D

February 3rd, 2011, 12:08 PM
What a fabulous group Soundy :thumbs up I also love Groucho he really looks like Groucho Marx :laughing: Welcome to pets :grouphug:

February 3rd, 2011, 02:53 PM
OMG Grouchy looks like my pup!!! Super cute though all of them!!!

February 3rd, 2011, 05:01 PM
Thanks, guys :) Yeah, Groucho was named after the famous Marx Brother... it's not so noticeable now, with the longer hair on his head, but it used to be a lot shorter, and the bushy eyebrows really stood out. He chews and carries sticks around a lot, so when he grabs a stubby one, it looks like a cigar sticking out of his mouth, too ;)

doggy lover
February 3rd, 2011, 05:07 PM
I love them, Groucho is quite the mixture of a dog:lovestruck:

February 3rd, 2011, 05:13 PM
OMG,what adorable little guys:lovestruck:

February 3rd, 2011, 06:08 PM
Groucho loves you too!

I realized the shots so far don't really show how long and spindly his legs are - definitely the toy poodle genes showing there! Still only about 5mo. in these pics:

Groucho is about 9mo here, Dusty is 5mo (they're both pretty much the same size now):

Still trying to get a good shot of all three of them together... it's like herding cats...