Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Purrcy

sassylemon
February 1st, 2011, 03:45 PM
First of all thank you for all of the well wishes for my senior girls.

Unfortuately when I called today, I found out that overnight her heart stopped and they tried to revive her but it wouldn't work. They learned later that she had cancer. :(

:rip: sweetheart, even though I only pet you at the hs for about 15 minutes, you touched my life and I am so sorry you never got to come home. :cry:

I am soo sorry sweetheart. I feel like I let you down....

sassylemon
February 1st, 2011, 03:51 PM
These are the only 3 pictures I have of her.....

The last one is Purrcy with her sister

14+kitties
February 1st, 2011, 04:12 PM
:candle::rip: sweet Purrcy :candle: Run free baby.
Sassy, I am so very very sorry. I know if given the chance you would have given her the best life possible. I am sharing your grief. Please know you are a very special person for the love you showed her. Even for the very short time you could. :grouphug::grouphug:

BastienBully
February 1st, 2011, 04:12 PM
:rip: :(:angel2:

Melinda
February 1st, 2011, 04:14 PM
*hugs*you did your best and she knew she was loved and had a home waiting for her and her sister, so she went always knowing and feeling love. I'm so sorry for your loss, you're a wonderful person for what you're doing.

Love4himies
February 1st, 2011, 05:17 PM
I am so sorry :( :cry:
:rip: Purrcy :candle:

chico2
February 1st, 2011, 05:31 PM
Oh no,Sassy,that is not fair:cry:
I was hoping,as were you,that little old Purrcy would live out her life with you,but it was not to be..:cry:
Please don't feel you let her down,you tried your hardest and Purrcy knew that.
It is very sad,I hope your other old girl will be ok,without her life-long friend:pray:

:rip:little angel Purrcy:angel2:

rainbow
February 1st, 2011, 06:46 PM
Sassylemom, I am so sorry to hear about Purrcy. :( She felt your love for the short time you knew her so please do not feel as though you let her down. :grouphug:

:rip: Sweet Purrcy :candle:

Winston
February 1st, 2011, 07:02 PM
Sassylemon my heart goes out to you! Stay strong and know that Purrcy had the opportunity to feel your love! She will live on in your heart.

She is running free at the Rainbow Bridge, free of pain...

Rip sweet Purrcy! :candle::rip::cat:

Cindy

sugarcatmom
February 1st, 2011, 07:41 PM
Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear about Purrcy. What a heart-breaker :(. Thank you for loving her. :grouphug:

:candle:

Rgeurts
February 1st, 2011, 10:14 PM
I'm so sorry. :cry:
:rip: sweet kitty :candle: :angel2: :cat:

the gang
February 1st, 2011, 11:29 PM
run to the bridge little angel :candle: brenda and the pins minus 1

Dog Dancer
February 2nd, 2011, 02:04 AM
I'm heartbroken to hear this. Rest assured that Purrcy knew you loved her. She'll be watching over you and her sister from the bridge.
RIP sweet old girl, you're pain free now.

hazelrunpack
February 2nd, 2011, 09:04 PM
:grouphug: Such sad news, sassylemon. I'm so sorry for your loss...and hers since she never got to know you. But as DD says, she's watching over you and her sister. Some day you'll be reunited at the Bridge and have the chance to get to know each other well.

:candle: Purrcy

diandpat
February 2nd, 2011, 09:07 PM
It is always sad whenever any furkid passes away but I find it especially frustrating when it is a baby who is finally going into a furever home and never gets to enjoy it. You are a beautiful person for accepting to take in these two "senior" girls and Bless you for that.

Purrcy is at the Bridge now whole healthy and young again looking out over her sister and thanking you for all your love.

:grouphug:

TeriM
February 2nd, 2011, 09:20 PM
That is just so sad :(.

I'm so sorry sassylemon :grouphug:.

becmonchu
February 3rd, 2011, 02:49 PM
my thoughts are with you and missy. Rest in peace Purrcy...

growler~GateKeeper
February 5th, 2011, 02:44 AM
I'm so sorry to read about Purrcy's passing :(

:rip: sweet :angel2: Purrcy :candle: She is playing at the Rainbow Bridge (http://www.indigo.org/rainbowbridge_ver2.html) with those who've gone before :candle: :grouphug: