Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Miss Noella Update

pattymac
January 26th, 2011, 01:32 AM
First pics to follow...I promise.

So this week she goes in for her spay. She's definately grown....!! I don't think she'll be very big though.

She managed to get herself in trouble last night! Gave me a few more grey hairs too. The house we're in has an old room that has been closed off, well I forgot or never really noticed that there is a small gap at the bottom of the wall..well of course guess who has to get herself stuck! I could hear her coughing like a hairball so I go to check make sure she's alright. Can't see her, but I can hear her. So I move some kitty litter containers and there's her head sticking out!! I'm like OMG!! Can't really get a hold of her and she seems to be stuck. So I go next door to get our landlady to see if we can get her out somehow!! Of course this is like 10:30 pm! Fortunately they don't go to bed early! So I go back home to keep an eye on the little twirp, and lo and behold there she is sitting on her cat food container!! Hey Mom!! Phew..go back next door and tell landlady everything is cool! She must think I'm nuts! But fortunately she's an animal lover too! So the gap is now well blocked off!

So she's getting very comfortable with her big brothers. Bobee is her fave to tackle I think cause she gets the biggest reaction from him. She's quite respectful of Nino. Got them a laser toy today and she is absolutely hysterical with it..tires her out better than anything else she has! Coco likes it too and even Nino has been chasing it. Bobee looks at it like ya right get stuffed! Bayley chased it for a few minutes, I think realized there's nothing to actually catch and is content to watch Noella race around like a demented thing!

So the boys all get a Noella break on Thursday! Should be very quiet around here Thursday! I'll be glad that there will be no more heats!!

chico2
January 26th, 2011, 09:57 AM
That's great to hear Patty,Miss Noella is a very lucky little girl:lovestruck:

Melinda
January 26th, 2011, 10:12 AM
*L* the poor baby! and poor you, what a thing to discover!! glad it all turned out well.

hazelrunpack
January 26th, 2011, 08:10 PM
Playin' tricks on Mom! Noella!! You little imp! :laughing: Glad it all ended well! :D

And sending :goodvibes: for an easy spay and recovery!

pattymac
February 1st, 2011, 03:15 PM
My internet was down for a bit so I'm trying to catch up. Noella's spay went well. She's a teeny bit swollen but there's no discharge and no redness. Called the vet today about it and she said that it's quite common to have some swelling and to watch it to make sure it doesn't get any bigger and if it does to bring her right in. It's supposed to warm up tomorrow and the rest of the week...don't really want to take her out in this cold...it's way to cold to spend any time out there!

hazelrunpack
February 2nd, 2011, 08:59 PM
Glad it went well and I hope the swelling goes down quickly! :goodvibes: