Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Great pyreneese anyone ?

happycats
January 24th, 2011, 07:48 PM
OMG look at this beautiful guy!!! I hope he finds a home real soon :fingerscr
http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-pets-to-give-or-donate-Great-Pyrenees-Urgently-needs-home-with-large-area-to-run-W0QQAdIdZ256150764

BMDLuver
January 24th, 2011, 08:09 PM
poor guy, he's going to get bounced again........:(

happycats
January 24th, 2011, 08:13 PM
Such a beautiful breed, definately needs the right kind of owner. I really hope he finds it!.............Frenchy oh Frenchy!!!!! :)

BMDLuver
January 24th, 2011, 08:16 PM
lol I thought that too Happycats!

aslan
January 25th, 2011, 04:56 AM
Just so you know,,we've contacted them to get some info on him and see if they will hold onto him for a couple more months..We're at our limit here for the moment but wont be very shortly.:D

Melinda
January 25th, 2011, 06:02 AM
I thought of you right away Aslan, that poor puppers. My niece (hate to admit she's that) has a 7 month old one that I know she won't end up keeping, from a byb (grrrrrrrrrrrrr) and she lives in a walk up one bedroom apartment. where are peoples brains?

shirley1011
January 25th, 2011, 06:41 AM
Me too...I thought of Aslan...I would love to see you with that big guy...hey! I could have Echo till you go through this cutie stage! Ok Ok I know that will never happen

BenMax
January 25th, 2011, 06:53 AM
I sent an email to offer assistance for rescue.:fingerscr. Hopefully she will contact me.

aslan
January 25th, 2011, 07:13 AM
Me too...I thought of Aslan...I would love to see you with that big guy...hey! I could have Echo till you go through this cutie stage! Ok Ok I know that will never happen

lol,,at 2 am this morning i just may have given him to you.:frustrated: We haven't heard back yet, i need to know if he's at all socialized with other dogs, snipped or not ( not a deciding factor) the usual stuff,,he looks a smidge underweight and obviously hasn't gotten a good winter coat,,,nothing we can't rectify.. We think he needs a good huuuuge yard to wander in.

BenMax
January 25th, 2011, 07:27 AM
lol,,at 2 am this morning i just may have given him to you.:frustrated: We haven't heard back yet, i need to know if he's at all socialized with other dogs, snipped or not ( not a deciding factor) the usual stuff,,he looks a smidge underweight and obviously hasn't gotten a good winter coat,,,nothing we can't rectify.. We think he needs a good huuuuge yard to wander in.

Aslan..are you considering him????:)

shirley1011
January 25th, 2011, 08:54 AM
Now some wingnut has an 8 month old Alaskan Malamute on kijiji in Oshawa to give away...8 mos. old...what did they just figure out he was going to be a big one???

BenMax
January 25th, 2011, 08:56 AM
Now some wingnut has an 8 month old Alaskan Malamute on kijiji in Oshawa to give away...8 mos. old...what did they just figure out he was going to be a big one???

Send them a link to a rescue for mallys. This is what I do. I sometimes get thank yous and e-mails back asking for help. You never know.:shrug:.

PS - I do get messages however telling me to mind my own business. After a few 'fu's' you get used to these messages.:laughing:

shirley1011
January 25th, 2011, 08:58 AM
I can do that! and I can take the "fu's too....I just consider where it is coming from!

doggy lover
January 25th, 2011, 09:19 AM
beautiful dog I too thought he looked really thin in the back end, I hope you get him Aslan... I would love to take him in about 5 years when I move up north but for now I'm only allowed one dog where I live and no fenced in yard. :fingerscr you hear something back...

BenMax
January 25th, 2011, 09:52 AM
I can do that! and I can take the "fu's too....I just consider where it is coming from!

You go Girl!:thumbs up

aslan
January 25th, 2011, 10:16 AM
Aslan..are you considering him????:)

BM if you can pull him and get him in somewhere go for it, i just want him into a safer place. We do want a second but would prefer a female(and no not for breeding). I can't give her/him a definate time we'd take him since i don't know exactly when the house will sell.

BenMax
January 25th, 2011, 10:40 AM
BM if you can pull him and get him in somewhere go for it, i just want him into a safer place. We do want a second but would prefer a female(and no not for breeding). I can't give her/him a definate time we'd take him since i don't know exactly when the house will sell.

I have no emails as of yet Aslan.:(. I did provide some insight, so I hope that this boy will go to a rescue.

aslan
January 25th, 2011, 10:47 AM
i haven't heard anything back either:shrug: all we can do is keep an eye on him and hope for the best.

Frenchy
January 25th, 2011, 03:20 PM
Such a beautiful breed, definately needs the right kind of owner. I really hope he finds it!.............Frenchy oh Frenchy!!!!! :)

lol I thought that too Happycats!

http://bestsmileys.com/notlistening/2.gif

Bad bad girls ! :p I can't afford a second one :o

at least the add looks "serious" , this person will not let this dog go to just anyone.

Frenchy
January 25th, 2011, 04:01 PM
I forgot to add that Churchill won't let me have another dog :frustrated: :p he's ok with "his" flock but not with newbies. :cool:

BMDLuver
January 26th, 2011, 07:53 AM
That's normal Frenchy! My friend has 3 pyr females and they get their nickers in a knot whenever a new dog comes in. She does an air lock system approach where the new dog is babygated into a separate area and they only have contact that way. But I hear ya, big dogs add up on the grocery bill!