Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hello Everyone!

KR1ST1NA
January 20th, 2011, 02:12 PM
I am new to this site and wish I had found it 15 years ago. But I suppose better late than never.

I have 2 Tibetan Terriers, which I love dearly. One is turning 15 in April and the other just turned 12. Their names are Morten and Nicholas.

I also have a fish tank full of fish which I have had for almost 3 years now.

So from me and my pets ... hello! :)

pbpatti
January 20th, 2011, 02:22 PM
Welcome Kristina, I hope you enjoy your time here, :thumbs up pictures please:D patti

KR1ST1NA
January 20th, 2011, 02:29 PM
Here is a picture of Morten in his halloween costume when we were camping last Thanksgiving. :dog:

I will have to find one of Nick and post it later :)

KR1ST1NA
January 20th, 2011, 02:41 PM
... and here is one of Nick relaxing on a hike, taking in the scenery.

pbpatti
January 20th, 2011, 04:22 PM
Thanks Kristina, they are beautiful, love the coloring of both of them. For some reason I was thinking that they were smaller breed 10 lb or so. They look to be 25 + pounds are they? patti

KR1ST1NA
January 20th, 2011, 04:39 PM
Haha, yeah they are a little more then 10 lbs. Mort weighs in around 25 lbs, but has lots of hair which makes him look a little bigger. His bone structure is fairly small. Nick on the other hand weighs closer to 33 lbs and has a much larger bone structure.

I think they are the perfect size ... tehe .... small enough to still be lap dogs yet big enough that they dont get lost in a shoe LOL :)

hazelrunpack
January 20th, 2011, 04:42 PM
You have a couple of sweet boys there, KR1ST1NA. :flirt: Feel free to post pics any time! :D

Welcome to the board!

KR1ST1NA
January 20th, 2011, 04:51 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome Hazel!

They are getting up in their age, but still young at heart ... and not a day goes by that I dont grow fonder for them :lovestruck:

marko
January 21st, 2011, 09:36 AM
Morton is SUCH a cutie - Welcome to the forum!