Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hi, from me and Bella!

Belly'sMom
January 19th, 2011, 12:17 PM
Bella is a 4 month (born 10/10/10) old Rottie. She starts obedience training soon and is already picked up potty training. Now chewing is a whole other story, but I know that doesn't get fixed overnight.

CarolynInPEI
January 19th, 2011, 12:56 PM
Welcome to pets.ca!

What a cutie!!!

pbpatti
January 19th, 2011, 03:59 PM
Oh My Goodness!!!!:cloud9: he has to be the sweetest puppy I have seen in a long time:lovestruck: (besides my Buddy of course):D What a doll. patti

hazelrunpack
January 19th, 2011, 04:42 PM
Oh, she certainly is a doll!!!! :flirt: Welcome to the board!

Love4himies
January 19th, 2011, 05:01 PM
What a beautiful rottie pup :cloud9:.

I knew somebody who breeds champion rotties and she had problems with them chewing. One day when she went home for lunch to run her dogs, she found her brand new, yup, brand new cushions on her couch chewed :eek:.

Sib.HuskyMom
January 19th, 2011, 06:50 PM
oh what a cutie! :lovestruck:
Rottie's have always had a special place in my heart :cloud9:

and yes, I think we all understand that the teething phase can be, um, expensive :frustrated::D

mastifflover
January 19th, 2011, 10:14 PM
What a face welcome and one picture is not nearly enough more plz. I love the name it was my moms

Melinda
January 20th, 2011, 05:45 AM
what a sweetheart, my last dog was part rottie and chew? nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ok, so maybe she did make a new entrance in the hallway when she chewed throught the drywall.............

Belly'sMom
January 20th, 2011, 06:24 AM
More picture of my sweet girl... We had a blast at the dog park yesterday and she finally, finally took interest in playing with the other dogs. Up until yesterday, all she did was hang out on the periphery. But yesterday's visit provided much-needed socialization and activity. She even tried to steal a Jack Russel's Frisbee and tried to give it to me and then gave half-hearted fetch attempts (her paws are still too big to be even remotely agile and hope to catch up with a full-speed ahead Jack Russel).

mastifflover
January 20th, 2011, 06:52 AM
what a bundle of cuteness take lots of pics now because in a few months she will be so big. they grow so quick

Belly'sMom
January 20th, 2011, 07:58 AM
Chewing through the drywall? Bella has not done that, but she shows an almost obsessive interest in the moss that our indoor plants are rooted in. We had to move those right away! No couch cushions, but she does hide her treats behind them and puts them behind the couch for safe keeping...

She did do a face plant into the couch. Somehow "run fast with treat" and "jump" were not firing at the same time! Gotta love the silly ones...

Melinda
January 20th, 2011, 08:01 AM
Daisy had loved paper Belly'smom and the piano movers dented the wall a bit and a piece of the wallpaper was sticking up, she started on that I imagine then just kept going *L* oh did I mention it was on newyears eve? *L*

marko
January 20th, 2011, 09:10 AM
what a gorgeous Puppy - welcome to the forums!

BenMax
January 20th, 2011, 10:08 AM
Oh my. What a gorgeous puppy. :lovestruck: Having a rottie at one time (RIP Ben), I can tell you that you will absolutely adore this breed.:thumbs up

Belly'sMom
January 20th, 2011, 10:40 AM
I'm sorry Ben is not around any longer.

We had a Rottie, Cleopatra ("Cleo" for short), for almost 14 years. I am so excited to have another after over 3 years with no dogs! Cannot imagine how we went that long not that we have another.

BenMax
January 20th, 2011, 12:19 PM
I'm sorry Ben is not around any longer.

We had a Rottie, Cleopatra ("Cleo" for short), for almost 14 years. I am so excited to have another after over 3 years with no dogs! Cannot imagine how we went that long not that we have another.

Thank you. I miss him but I have become a huge rottie advocate and I try to save as many as I possibly can through rescue. I wanted another after Ben passed but as they say - you adopt what you need and not what you want. Funny enough, Ben weighed 130 muscular pounds and Julie (whom I adopted) weighs 5 lbs. Talk about NOT getting what I wanted...but I sure do need her.

I am so happy for you really. Enjoy your new boundle and all the best.