- Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

Newer Pics of Maggie

September 20th, 2004, 09:20 AM

Well, I have finally gotten around to it. Here are some more up to date pictures of Maggie. She is 4 months now, so these pics were probably taken at about 3 1/2 months. She what I mean about the ears?!?

Hope you enjoy them!

September 20th, 2004, 10:00 AM
She's gorgeous! :D

September 20th, 2004, 10:03 AM
silver_girl, she's soooo cute!! Yup, those ears will probably stand up. Check out my avatar. That's Phoebe at about 3 mths. Here's a pic taken a few minutes ago. Ears straight up, and looking a little too big for her head! :D

PS. She's now 5mths old, in case you're wondering.

September 20th, 2004, 10:59 AM
:cool: Nice puppy there Silver. I wouldn't worry about those ears, believe me, they will stand up. I have attached picture of Stella at 4 months, and I had to many people laughing at her (will she ever grow into her ears...etc) that I wished they would fall down. Someone told me that the longer a dog's ears are down, the large they will be... :eek:

September 20th, 2004, 11:30 AM
wow, Stella looked like she was result of sympathy between a GSD and a rabbit LOL
very cute :p

September 20th, 2004, 12:50 PM
You know I had no idea that their ears stood up as they got learn somethin new every day! :)

September 20th, 2004, 02:37 PM
Aww!!! Maggie is so adorable!

So is Stella, debanneball! And Phoebe, writing! Man, such beautiful animals. I love shepherds. I grew up with a Shepherd/greyhound cross...hold on..let me see if I can find a picture of her...

Yup, found one! Don't look at me, blah! I was like, 18 there. Such a young'un!
But Daisy is cute :) hehe.

September 20th, 2004, 03:22 PM
Sooo cute... ears up or not, all of em!
My first dog growing up was a gsd...
And I don't want any cracks this time about the wallpaper!!! It was the 70s!!! :p :p

September 20th, 2004, 04:47 PM
I love GSD,here's a pic I have shown a couple of times,about 30 yrs old,with my kids and our GSD/Chow X,a wonderful dog.
I would have a GSD in a heart-beat if it was possible.

September 20th, 2004, 05:07 PM
Cute puppy Chico... I love looking at old pics, memories! :)

September 20th, 2004, 05:37 PM
WOW thanks for posting your Pictures guys all are wonderufull..
and thanks Sneaky for going the distance and posting your pictures they're great!!

September 20th, 2004, 11:03 PM
thanks guys! :D She is really adorable! I love her just the way she is!!

So far, the tips are still down, unless she leans back...she just looks too cute!
Sorry, had to gloat!!

September 21st, 2004, 12:29 AM
OH my husband is gonna love all these GSD pics!!! He had one growing up too , and he still talks about him all the time, his name was King. I should see if he has any pics of him I can post.

September 21st, 2004, 07:00 AM
"KING", tis the perfect name for a male gsd. I love looking at pictures, they are plastered everywhere in my house. Keep up the good work everyone....

September 22nd, 2004, 11:37 PM

I wanted my mom to get a gsd, but her best friend discouraged her... said they get too protective...