Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Newer Pics of Maggie

silver_girl
September 20th, 2004, 08:20 AM
Hi!

Well, I have finally gotten around to it. Here are some more up to date pictures of Maggie. She is 4 months now, so these pics were probably taken at about 3 1/2 months. She what I mean about the ears?!?

Hope you enjoy them!
Lisa

krdahmer
September 20th, 2004, 09:00 AM
She's gorgeous! :D

Writing4Fun
September 20th, 2004, 09:03 AM
silver_girl, she's soooo cute!! Yup, those ears will probably stand up. Check out my avatar. That's Phoebe at about 3 mths. Here's a pic taken a few minutes ago. Ears straight up, and looking a little too big for her head! :D

PS. She's now 5mths old, in case you're wondering.

debanneball
September 20th, 2004, 09:59 AM
:cool: Nice puppy there Silver. I wouldn't worry about those ears, believe me, they will stand up. I have attached picture of Stella at 4 months, and I had to many people laughing at her (will she ever grow into her ears...etc) that I wished they would fall down. Someone told me that the longer a dog's ears are down, the large they will be... :eek:

BigDog
September 20th, 2004, 10:30 AM
wow, Stella looked like she was result of sympathy between a GSD and a rabbit LOL
very cute :p

krdahmer
September 20th, 2004, 11:50 AM
You know I had no idea that their ears stood up as they got older....you learn somethin new every day! :)

BamaRama
September 20th, 2004, 01:37 PM
Aww!!! Maggie is so adorable!

So is Stella, debanneball! And Phoebe, writing! Man, such beautiful animals. I love shepherds. I grew up with a Shepherd/greyhound cross...hold on..let me see if I can find a picture of her...

Yup, found one! Don't look at me, blah! I was like, 18 there. Such a young'un!
But Daisy is cute :) hehe.

Sneaky2006
September 20th, 2004, 02:22 PM
Sooo cute... ears up or not, all of em!
My first dog growing up was a gsd...
And I don't want any cracks this time about the wallpaper!!! It was the 70s!!! :p :p

chico2
September 20th, 2004, 03:47 PM
I love GSD,here's a pic I have shown a couple of times,about 30 yrs old,with my kids and our GSD/Chow X,a wonderful dog.
I would have a GSD in a heart-beat if it was possible.

Sneaky2006
September 20th, 2004, 04:07 PM
Cute puppy Chico... I love looking at old pics, memories! :)

iRONKNiGHT
September 20th, 2004, 04:37 PM
WOW thanks for posting your Pictures guys all are wonderufull..
and thanks Sneaky for going the distance and posting your pictures they're great!!

silver_girl
September 20th, 2004, 10:03 PM
thanks guys! :D She is really adorable! I love her just the way she is!!

So far, the tips are still down, unless she leans back...she just looks too cute!
Sorry, had to gloat!!

krdahmer
September 20th, 2004, 11:29 PM
OH my husband is gonna love all these GSD pics!!! He had one growing up too , and he still talks about him all the time, his name was King. I should see if he has any pics of him I can post.

debanneball
September 21st, 2004, 06:00 AM
"KING", tis the perfect name for a male gsd. I love looking at pictures, they are plastered everywhere in my house. Keep up the good work everyone....

wAggie
September 22nd, 2004, 10:37 PM
AWWWW

I wanted my mom to get a gsd, but her best friend discouraged her... said they get too protective...