Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

DECLAWED cats/Montreal

Lucky Rescue
September 19th, 2004, 11:31 PM
Junior (top) got the boot when his owner moved in with someone who had a cat and the two did not hit it off right away. He is loving and sweet, and gets along fine with the other cats in the clinic. Don't you love his white moustache?? Junior is about 3.

Fanny, also declawed, was taped into a box and left in a parking lot. No one at the clinic can understand why, since she is not only pretty, but calm, affectionate and sweet. She is only about 9 months old.

To adopt either of these cuties, please call the Hudson Animal clinic at (450) 458-5382 or go to 5412 Harwood BLVD and tell them Lucky Rescue referred you

Sneaky2006
September 20th, 2004, 01:39 AM
I do love his white moustache!!! He's soooo cute!
How can people be so dang cruel??! :(

chico2
September 20th, 2004, 07:19 AM
Sneaky,that's a question we will never get an answer to,some people just do not have a conscience,completely lacking compassion.We can only hope that one day it will be pay-back time for what they've done.
Looking at my own cats,I often think what could have happened to them,had I not taken them :(
I wish people could wake up and see these wonderful little lives for what they are,but that is too much to hope for :mad:
Lucky,I hope these little unfortunate kitties find a home,at least they are safe for now,which is a blessing.

Lucky Rescue
September 20th, 2004, 03:02 PM
What bugs me the most is that these people put these cats through surgery and pain to declaw them, then dumped them anyway! :mad:

Bugsy
September 20th, 2004, 07:44 PM
Can someone explain the meaning of the box. Why are so many dumped cats put in boxes first? I know I am asking for a rational explanation to the irrational...I just don't get it :mad:

Lucky Rescue
October 9th, 2004, 02:26 PM
Fanny and Junior are adopted!! :D

Why are so many dumped cats put in boxes first?

I guess the inhuman morons who do this to them think they have a better chance since they can't run away. How thoughtful. :mad:

chico2
October 9th, 2004, 03:46 PM
Great Thanksgiving news,Lucky!!!