Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Newcomer

Buddy49
January 13th, 2011, 12:20 PM
Hi folks,

Just wanted to introduce myself and my little puppy. Buddy has been with us for 3 days now. He's a little 12 week old Lasa/Shid-Zu X. Our beloved Max passed away just before Xmas of old age. He died in my arms and the last words he ever heard was "you are such a good boy"....but not to bring everyone down, that's not why I'm here, we did decide to bring anohter little dog into our lives and so that brings me to Buddy. Like I said, he's still quite young and full of beans. The first couple of days he was kind of shy and would run when ever we came near him, today he woke up and it's like it's a brand new day and he has finally accepted in his little puppy brain that we are indeed his new pack and is following me around .... well like a puppy. we are so enjoying him and I know that somewhere near that Rainbow Bridge Max is waiting and would approve.
anyway I'm looking so forward to getting to know everyone and sharing my experiences with Buddy. we haven't had a puppy for a long time so your expertise and support will be appreciated always. :)

pbpatti
January 13th, 2011, 12:26 PM
Welcome, welcome, I have a Buddy too, he is a terrier cross and about 7 months old now. Can't wait to see some pictures of your little guy.

:rip: Max, I am sure he is looking down to see your family happily enjoying the love of a doggy/puppy:angel: patti

hazelrunpack
January 13th, 2011, 02:19 PM
I'm sure Max is very proud of his family for opening their hearts again! Welcome to the board, Buddy49. I hope you have some pics to share of your new addition!!!

:candle: Max

Buddy49
January 13th, 2011, 02:37 PM
Thanks folks. I'm looking forward to being part of the group. :thumbs up

Dee-O-Gee
January 13th, 2011, 09:33 PM
Welcome to the board Buddy49. :thumbs up

Can't wait to see pictures of your little Buddy guy. :whistle:

:rip: Max :candle:

BSCC
January 14th, 2011, 07:07 AM
Hello and welcome to the forum!

:sorry: to hear about Max. :rip: Max

BenMax
January 14th, 2011, 08:05 AM
Welcome to the forum.

Max is proud that you have opened your heart and home once again. Great way to honor him.

RIP Max.:rip:

So - where are the puppy pics?:)

Buddy49
January 14th, 2011, 04:04 PM
I was able to put Buddy's pic on my profile...avatar?? ....but I'm not sure how to include pictures of him inside the post....:confused:

chico2
January 14th, 2011, 04:22 PM
Welcome Buddy49,it's really easy to attach pics.
When you reply to a post,scroll down to "Additional options"and click on "Manage Attachments"there you can add your pics.
Can't wait to see pics of your little Buddy:lovestruck:

Buddy49
January 15th, 2011, 01:25 PM
Ahh, thanks Chico2....I don't have too many pics just yet but now that I know how to do this, well, you may be sorry you showed me...lol, here goes, I'm gonna try :)))):)

mirtilo
January 15th, 2011, 02:00 PM
This little guy is so adorable! So sorry to hear about Max but it sounds to me like he lived a long, beautiful life.

hazelrunpack
January 15th, 2011, 02:34 PM
Oh, my, what a cute lil guy!!! :flirt:

More pics, please!! :D (You could never post too many for most of us! :laughing: But I dare ya to try!! :p)

rainbow
January 15th, 2011, 07:13 PM
Welcome to our foum. :thumbs up

What an adorable face Buddy has. :lovestruck:

Buddy49
January 18th, 2011, 01:01 AM
Thanks for the warm welcome. :)):grouphug:

mastifflover
January 18th, 2011, 08:21 AM
Welcome to you and your very cute new addition. We love pics here and will pester you so get used to it.

marko
January 21st, 2011, 08:39 AM
We are picture pesterers - welcome Buddy49

KR1ST1NA
January 21st, 2011, 08:55 AM
Love the pics, it looks like Buddy is going to have a great time with you.

I haven't had a puppy in a long time, as my two dogs are 12 and 15. But I would hope that they go like your little Max. :rip: I am sure he looking down and wagging his tail knowing that you are happy. :lovestruck: