Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hello from Northern Alberta

Lilac
January 10th, 2011, 07:42 PM
Hello all
I don't really know how to do introductions like these so I'll try to keep it short.

I'm a female animal lover who owns a cream calico cat named Lilac who I adopted recently from the spca and a cream calico rabbit named Kaitain (we just call him Kai)
The both of them get along extremely well and like to play tricks on peoples eyes. It can be hard finding the end of one or the other if they are cuddling together.

I tried to upload a forum avatar but I could not get it to take a picture I had on photobucket, is this a known issue or is it just me and firefox?

Well again hello and I hope to be able to get to know the community here well.

Rgeurts
January 10th, 2011, 08:55 PM
Welcome to the forum Lilac! We'd love to see pictures of your furbabies! As for the avatar, maybe just download it to your desktop and the upload to here. That's what I had to do hehe. I don't know if it's a photobucket problem, or just linking to another url in general :shrug:

hazelrunpack
January 10th, 2011, 10:40 PM
Welcome to the board, Lilac! I hope you figure out the picture thing soon! :D

rainbow
January 15th, 2011, 08:18 PM
Welcome to pets.ca, Lilac :highfive:

I'm not much help with stuff from photbucket but if you have pics on your computer just click on "reply" and scroll down to "manage attachments" and then follow the instructions to upload from your comp. :thumbs up

Looking forward to seeing pics of Lilac and Kai cuddling together. :cloud9: